Great Lakes Case and Cabinet RMU Security Cover
Hinged security covers are a quick solution to securing sensitive equipment in an open frame rack. To prevent tampering of specific equipment (keyboards or controls), simply mount the cover, creating a locked, “authorized use only” zone. Equipment that is constantly accessed is still available for free use.
- Secure you valuable equipment with this lockable hinged security cover
- All you do to protect your keyboards or controls is mount the cover, creating a key locked, "authorized use only" area
- Powder coat process protects your cover by making it resistant to corrosion and deterioration
- Well thought out design has a 1.5" depth which allows for easy clearing on most equipment
|Material||Fully enclosed base 0.22" thick plexi cover - smoked color; black texture powder coat; #18 gauge CSR steel (Cold rolled steel)|
|Rack Spaces||5 RMU|
|Hinge Type||Full length piano hinge|
|Overall Equipment Face Depth||1.5"|
|Dimensions||8.70"H x 18.90"W x 1.50"D|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||Rack Spaces||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-BS2-RMSC5U||BS2 RMU Security Cover||5 RMU||8.70"H x 18.90"W x 1.50"D||8 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!