What's special about this ceiling mount equipment box?
- Storing network equipment in ceilings reduces possible expenses associated with moves, adds and changes
- Constructed of a single piece of 1/6" thick aluminum that is then bolted together for added strength and durability
- Equipped with a keyed lock for added security against potential theft and damage
- Click for More Features
Great Lakes has developed the 10 RMU Ceiling Box in response to the need for out of the way enclosures. With an appliance white finish and optional internal fan system, this unit provides four separate RMU mounting sections in two tiers for easy mounting, access and service.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||RACK MOUNT SPACE||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|QGL-BS2-CB10||RMU Ceiling Box||10 RMU||48" H x 24" W x 24" D||DISCONTINUED|
- Smooth white powder coat paint process protects the unit from corrosion and deterioration
- Maximum useable depth for equipment mounting is 18.2"
- 2 pairs of 1/8" thick rail brackets (10 RMU total) secure your networking and other sensitive equipment in place
- 1/16" thick aluminum tension-hinged locking door with 2 turn knobs for stability
- (2) oval-shaped cable access grommets are 3" x 6" in size to accommodate your cabling needs neatly
- Ventilation for optional exhaust fans allows the trapped heat to escape quickly, preventing damage to sensitive electronic equipment
- UL Listed UL 60950-1
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
For those occasions when you prefer not to use a wall mount system for your sensitive networking, patch panels and security equipment, choose a ceiling mounted option instead. By incorporating a box into your existing standard ceiling grid system, you save space and make it harder to “accidentally” mishandle the equipment.
|PART #||MATERIAL||RACK MOUNT SPACE||DIMENSIONS||USABLE DEPTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-BS2-CB10||1/16" Thick Aluminum||10 RMU||
48" H x 24" W x 24" D
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030