Great Lakes BS2 RMU Ceiling Box
Great Lakes has developed the 10 RMU Ceiling Box in response to the need for out of the way enclosures. With an appliance white finish and optional internal fan system, this unit provides four separate RMU mounting sections in two tiers for easy mounting, access and service.
- Smooth white powder coat paint process protects the unit from corrosion and deterioration
- Maximum useable depth for equipment mounting is 18.2"
- 2 pairs of 1/8" thick rail brackets (10 RMU total) secure your networking and other sensitive equipment in place
- 1/16" thick aluminum tension-hinged locking door with 2 turn knobs for stability
- (2) oval-shaped cable access grommets are 3" x 6" in size to accommodate your cabling needs neatly
- Ventilation for optional exhaust fans allows the trapped heat to escape quickly, preventing damage to sensitive electronic equipment
- UL Listed UL 60950-1
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
For those occasions when you prefer not to use a wall mount system for your sensitive networking, patch panels and security equipment, choose a ceiling mounted option instead. By incorporating a box into your existing standard ceiling grid system, you save space and make it harder to “accidentally” mishandle the equipment.
|PART #||MATERIAL||RACK MOUNT SPACE||DIMENSIONS||USABLE DEPTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-BS2-CB10||1/16" Thick Aluminum||10 RMU||
48" H x 24" W x 24" D
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||RACK MOUNT SPACE||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|QGL-BS2-CB10||RMU Ceiling Box||10 RMU||48" H x 24" W x 24" D|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!