Co-Location Floor Enclosures
Floor Enclosure 3 Modules
Quest's co-location enclosures are designed to provide separate restricted entry for service providers and co-location users, protecting access to equipment by unauthorized personnel. All sections are individually enclosed and secured with separate keyed front access doors.
- Top panel features cutouts for fans and for cable access
- 2 ventilation fans
- Features fully adjustable internal equipment rails tapped for #12-24 mounting screws in EIA universal spacing for each section
- Meets or exceeds E1A 310D standards
- Shipped fully assembled
- Finish (Paint): Electrostatic Microfinish
- Colors: Ivory or Black
- Custom colors available. Minimum quantities apply.
|PART #||OVERALL HEIGHT||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL DEPTH||INTERNAL HEIGHT||INTERNAL DEPTH||LOAD CAPACITY|
*OEM Requirements are welcome. We will consider custom designs for large volumes.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
- How to Prevent EPO Button Mishaps in Your Data Center
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds All Components
- Supports Weight
Comments about Floor Enclosures 500 Series Co-Location - 40 RMS (freight-only):
This is a straightforward and well-designed solution for keeping equipment secure in shared locations. 3 compartments, 3 keys... it's simple, functional, and provides great protection for network components.
- Primary use: