Co-Location Floor Enclosures
Floor Enclosure 3 Modules
Quest's co-location enclosures are designed to provide separate restricted entry for service providers and co-location users, protecting access to equipment by unauthorized personnel. All sections are individually enclosed and secured with separate keyed front access doors.
- Top panel features cutouts for fans and for cable access
- 2 ventilation fans
- Features fully adjustable internal equipment rails tapped for #12-24 mounting screws in EIA universal spacing for each section
- Meets or exceeds E1A 310D standards
- Shipped fully assembled
- Finish (Paint): Electrostatic Microfinish
- Custom colors available. Minimum quantities apply.
|PART #||OVERALL HEIGHT||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL DEPTH||INTERNAL HEIGHT||INTERNAL DEPTH||LOAD CAPACITY|
*OEM Requirements are welcome. We will consider custom designs for large volumes.
|PART #||RMS||# MODULES||WEIGHT||PRICE|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
- How to Prevent EPO Button Mishaps in Your Data Center
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds All Components
- Supports Weight
Comments about Floor Enclosures 500 Series Co-Location - 40 RMS (freight-only):
This is a straightforward and well-designed solution for keeping equipment secure in shared locations. 3 compartments, 3 keys... it's simple, functional, and provides great protection for network components.
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!