What's special about this stationary shelf by BUD Industries?
- 16-gauge one-piece construction sturdy shelf
- High load capacity for heavier rack items
- All hardware included along with brackets for different mounting options
- Flanged rear and front to support heavier equipment
- Smooth black finish to match most racks and enclosures
- Made in the USA
- Click for More Features
|PART #||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH||WEIGHT||LOAD CAPACITY||PRICE|
|QBI-SH2385||1.578"||17.90"||21.25"||8.25 lbs||Up to 200 lbs.|
Our Bud Industries stationary ventilated shelves are rated to 200 lbs. load capacity. The shelves are one piece, 16-gauge steel with a flanged front and rear to support heavy weight. These strong shelves come with all necessary hardware for mounting in your 19” rack. Additional brackets are also included to allow flexibility in mounting. Shelves allow sufficient room in the rear for cables and power outlet strips. They require two pairs of panel mounting rails per cabinet rack (already included in your Turn Key Cabinet).
|Panel Width||Max. Clear Inside Depth||Height||Width||Depth||Approx. Weight||Load Capacity|
|QBI-SH2385||19"||24"||1.578"||17.90"||21.25"||8.25 lbs||Up to 200 lbs.|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Storage Space
- Good weight capacity
- Big Office
- Server room
Comments about BUD INDUSTRIES Stationary Shelves- Ventilated:
This shelf is a great value, and offers stronger construction and a higher weight capacity than many other rack-mount shelves in its class (at least as far as I've seen). Definitely a good choice for mounting any server equipment that runs hot and requires a little extra ventilation.