Bud Industries Cable Management Rack
Bud Industries cable management rack provides ample space for your rackmount components, paired with excellent accommodations for cable management. This complete solution is a perfect asset to any data closet or server room.
- Bolted aluminum construction for a lightweight yet sturdy frame
- Extra deep rails provide limitless mounting possibilities
- Includes a cable trough on the top to accommodate large cable drops and runs
- Open rack design for additional airflow
- Floor-bolted rack for extra support
- Textured black finish resists scratches and provides a professional look to your installation
- Equipped with grommet holes for routing cables and lacing slits for attaching cable ties or hook and loop fasteners
|Racking Dimensions||Height: 77"
Width: 19" or 23"
|Overall Dimensions||Height: 86"
Width: 23.75" or 27.75"
|Rack Rails||Width: 6.5"
|Weight Capacity||650 Lbs|
|Materials||Base Angles: 1/4" Aluminum
Uprights, Top Angles, and Support Bars: 1/8" Aluminum
Please Note: This product ships in 7 weeks
|PART #||RMU||RACKING DIMENSIONS||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||COLOR||PRICE|
|QBI-CMR-8040||44||77"||19" or 23"||86"||16.5"||23.75" or 27.75"||Black|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Important Details To Remember When Ordering a Rack
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!