What's special about this open rack?
- Two-post, open-frame rack with built-in grommets, lacing bars, cable clips & straps to provide a complete horizontal and vertical cable management solution
- Provides 44U of rack mounting space to support the bulk of your network components - up to 650lbs
- Adjustable mounting width for use with both 19" and 23" wide standard equipment
- Click for More Features
Bud Industries cable management rack provides ample space for your rackmount components, paired with excellent accommodations for cable management. This complete solution is a perfect asset to any data closet or server room.
Please Note: This product ships in 7 weeks
|PART #||RMU||RACKING DIMENSIONS||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||COLOR||PRICE|
|QBI-CMR-8040||44||77"||19" or 23"||86"||16.5"||23.75" or 27.75"||Black|
- Bolted aluminum construction for a lightweight yet sturdy frame
- Extra deep rails provide limitless mounting possibilities
- Includes a cable trough on the top to accommodate large cable drops and runs
- Open rack design for additional airflow
- Floor-bolted rack for extra support
- Textured black finish resists scratches and provides a professional look to your installation
- Equipped with grommet holes for routing cables and lacing slits for attaching cable ties or hook and loop fasteners
|Racking Dimensions||Height: 77"
Width: 19" or 23"
|Overall Dimensions||Height: 86"
Width: 23.75" or 27.75"
|Rack Rails||Width: 6.5"
|Weight Capacity||650 Lbs|
|Materials||Base Angles: 1/4" Aluminum
Uprights, Top Angles, and Support Bars: 1/8" Aluminum
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Important Details To Remember When Ordering a Rack
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030