4 Post Open Frame Adjustable Rack
QFR1924-45-BK shown above
- Floor anchoring through pre-drilled holes
- Includes all hardware plus extra set of #12-24 screws
- Scratch and rust resistant electrostatic micro-finish paint
- Pre-numbered rack positions prevent installation hassles
- Tall 7’ high (45U), 19” inner width
- Strong, thick 14 gauge cold rolled steel
- Ultra high capacity - supports 1,700 lbs.
- Accommodates 6 standard equipment depths (24", 26.5",29.125", 31.5", 34", & 36")
- Four corner posts for extra stability
- Meets EIA-310D standards
|PART#||U /RMS||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QFR1924-45-BK||45 U||7'||21''||Adjustable 24", 26.5",29.125",
31.5", 34", & 36"
|1,700 lbs||84 lbs|
|CTMIL-ST100-BK||Standard Mille-Ties 100/ Pack
View more info
| 0.35 in. (9.0mm) Width
0.04 in. (1.0mm) Thickness
|VWOW-50RL||VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® Wire Wrap
50 per ROLL. View more info
|8" H x 12" W|
|Q-NP2||Neat Patch Cable Management
View more info
|19" W x 3.5" H x 8.875" D|
|PDV-JBN200-102D20DST5||Vertical Power Strip. 2 circuits at 20 Amp, 125 Volt
For Specifications click here
NETWORKING ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds All Components
- Supports Weight
Comments about 21"-36" Adjustable Depth 4 Post Floor Rack:
This is one solid server rack. It's built out of a nice, thick gauge of steel so it's very strong, and the numbered rack unit spaces really come in handy when you're mounting shelves and equipment. Great weight capacity, too.
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!