NSPA Compact Heat Torches
Whether you are using these torches for cooking, heat shrinking or melting solder they are the perfect tool for any job. Light weight, easy to store, with over 2 hours of continuous flame, they are a perfect addition to any household or industry tool box.
- Refillable with butane for your convenience
- Hand held or can be converted into table top stand for jobs that require both hands
- Brass body covered with a protective coat to maintain a secure grip in slippery conditions
- Removable base for storage in compact spaces
- Highly versatile for use on multiple applications including:
- Heat shrink
|Maximum Temp.||2500°F (1300°C)||2600°F (1350°C)|
|Operating Time||220 minutes of continuous use||120 minutes of continuous use|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||MAXIMUM TEMP||Minutes of Continuous Use||PRICE|
|NSPA-T-MTC-58||Mega Torch w/o Butane||2600°F||120||DISCONTINUED|
|NSPA-T-MTC-55||Professional Torch w/o Butane||2500°F||120||DISCONTINUED|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!