What's special about these 3GHz coaxial cables?
- Sweep tested to 3.0 GHz
- 18 - 20 AWG solid bare copper center conductor
- Meets UL and specifications for CM (flammability test) installations
- Click for More Features
Our 3GHz digital coax cable is the best of the best when you are looking to install and enjoy the finest possible performance for your video installations. Engineered for these applications, you receive great quality transmission for antennas, cable television and satellite installation, as well as great performance on you composite video signals and component video and security or surveillance systems. Sweep tested to 3Ghz to ensure performance for these applicable frequencies. It is, of course, the standard for satellite TV installations and HDTV applications.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||WEIGHT||COLORS||PRICE / 500 FT|
|HTBC-RG59/U-DC||RG59/U 3.0GHz Digital Coax Cable||500 ft||18 lbs||White, Black, Blue,
Red, Green, Yellow
|HTBC-RG6/U-DC||RG6/U 3.0GHz Digital Coax Cable||500 ft||19 lbs||White, Blue,
Red, Green, Yellow
|Click for larger Cross Section of RG59/U||Click for larger Cross Section of RG6/U|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- LAN, Telephone Audio System Installation Require a Label Printer
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Which coax cable do I need? A couple of 50ft runs. Used for digital/Hi-def TV and hish speed internet within my home?
- Thank you for your question. Either one of these would be ok for your application.
- Thank you for your question. RG6 is a much better quality cable, maintaining signal stability at a much better rate.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030