Cicoil® Category 5e Shielded Flat Cable
Built for the most brutal conditions, this flat, shielded Category 5e cable by Cicoil® is nearly indestructible. This 43-pair cable has a 2” bend radius and lasts over 10,000,000 cycles in high-flex applications, far outperforming similar cables in every department.
- Available un-terminated or professionally terminated with RJ-45 jacks and heat-shrink tubing for your convenience
- One-piece silicone jacket is guaranteed never to deform, break, or wear in any way during its lifetime
- Halogen-free and RoHS compliant, the silicone jacket gives off minimal toxins, so it's ideal for use in Class 1 cleanrooms
- Ideal for aeronautical applications, laboratories, high-flex mechanical setups, industrial environments, and any other application requiring highly flexible, non-polluting data cable
- Proudly made in the USA
|Voltage Rating||30 V|
|Insulation Resistance||> 1 x 108 Ω @ 100Vdc|
|Withstanding Voltage||350 VRMS for 1 minute|
|Shielding||Individually Shielded Twisted Pairs|
|Characteristic Impedance||100 ± 10 Ω|
|Conductor Size||30 AWG Stranded|
|Propagation Velocity||1.25 ns/ft (4.1 ns/m)|
|Skew (within pair)||50 ps/meter, max.|
|Skew (channel skew per chipset)||50 ps/meter, max.|
|Operating Temperature||-85°F to 500°F (-65°C to 260°C)|
|Minimum Bend Radius||2” (flexing applications)|
|Life Expectancy||10,000,000 cycles, min. (Continuous flexing applications)|
|Dimensions||0.45" W x 0.13" T|
|Weight (per foot)||0.63 oz (18g)|
Manufactured in an ISO/AS9100 Certified Facility
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT / FOOT||PRICE / FOOT|
|CIC-DC-500||Category 5e Silicone Flat Cable||0.45" Wide x 0.13" Thick||0.63 oz|
Select number of ends to be terminated under 'quantity'. To order several individual lengths please enter the information in the special notes box at checkout or call us at (866) 222-0030
Manuals / Brochures
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!