What's special about these industrial data cables?
- Flat Ethernet cable with a 2" bend radius meets and exceeds the demands of high-flex applications
- Each pair of conductors is individually shielded for maximum resistance to EMI/RFI interference, crosstalk, and data theft
- 10,000,000+ cycle minimum life expectancy ensures many years of faithful performance in heavy mechanical applications with constant movement
- Flame, water, and chemical resistance permits use in nearly any environment
- Sold by the foot, so you can order exactly what you need
- Click for More Features
Built for the most brutal conditions, this flat, shielded Category 5e cable by Cicoil® is nearly indestructible. This 43-pair cable has a 2” bend radius and lasts over 10,000,000 cycles in high-flex applications, far outperforming similar cables in every department.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT / FOOT||PRICE / FOOT|
|CIC-DC-500||Category 5e Silicone Flat Cable||0.45" Wide x 0.13" Thick||0.63 oz|
Select number of ends to be terminated under 'quantity'. To order several individual lengths please enter the information in the special notes box at checkout or call us at (866) 222-0030
- Available un-terminated or professionally terminated with RJ-45 jacks and heat-shrink tubing for your convenience
- One-piece silicone jacket is guaranteed never to deform, break, or wear in any way during its lifetime
- Halogen-free and RoHS compliant, the silicone jacket gives off minimal toxins, so it's ideal for use in Class 1 cleanrooms
- Ideal for aeronautical applications, laboratories, high-flex mechanical setups, industrial environments, and any other application requiring highly flexible, non-polluting data cable
- Proudly made in the USA
|Voltage Rating||30 V|
|Insulation Resistance||> 1 x 108 Ω @ 100Vdc|
|Withstanding Voltage||350 VRMS for 1 minute|
|Shielding||Individually Shielded Twisted Pairs|
|Characteristic Impedance||100 ± 10 Ω|
|Conductor Size||30 AWG Stranded|
|Propagation Velocity||1.25 ns/ft (4.1 ns/m)|
|Skew (within pair)||50 ps/meter, max.|
|Skew (channel skew per chipset)||50 ps/meter, max.|
|Operating Temperature||-85°F to 500°F (-65°C to 260°C)|
|Minimum Bend Radius||2” (flexing applications)|
|Life Expectancy||10,000,000 cycles, min. (Continuous flexing applications)|
|Dimensions||0.45" W x 0.13" T|
|Weight (per foot)||0.63 oz (18g)|
Manufactured in an ISO/AS9100 Certified Facility
Manuals / Brochures
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030