Chief® Universal Flat Panel Pivot/Tilt Wall Mounts
Wall mounting a flat panel monitor can be an exciting and rewarding experience for novice and enthusiast home theater users alike. Sometimes this experience can hit a road block, especially when you sit down only to realize that you can hardly see the picture because the angle is all wrong. With Chief® Universal Flat Panel Pivot/Tilt Wall Mounts, you can easily adjust the viewing angle to perfection, and just as easily re-adjust the angle if the situation calls for it. These tilting wall mounts also feature easy cable management and a sleek, attractive design that hides all hardware, giving your application a high-end, professional finish.
- Available in two sizes for wall mounting a wide range of flat panel TVs ranging from 10” to 45”
- Features the Centris™ Fingertip Tilt, which uses the screen's center of gravity for easy angle positioning, while self-adjusting to securely hold and compensate for different display weights
- 180° rotation for portrait and landscape applications
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points for customized control
- Fully assembled for fast installation out of the box
- VESA® compliant for use with all standard mount televisions
|Depth from wall||2.94" [74mm]||3.35" [85mm]|
|Tilt||+/- 15°||+/- 15°|
|Pivot||180° (depends on equipment size)||Varies|
|Dimensions||7.25"H x 4.69"W x 2.94"D
[184 x 119 x 74mm]
|8.31"H x 6.0"W x 3.35"D
[211 x 152 x 85mm]
|Weight Capacity||40 lbs [18.2kg]||75 lbs [34kg]|
|Color||Silver or Black||Silver or Black|
|VESA Compatibility||200x100mm, 100x100mm, 75x75mm||Infinite adjustment from 100x100mm up to 400x400mm|
|PART #||FOR SCREEN SIZE||WEIGHT CAPACITY||COLORS||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|CHI-FWPV||10" - 32"||40 lbs||Black, Silver||7.25"H x 4.69"W x 2.94"D||6 lbs|
|CHI-JWPU||26" - 45"||75 lbs||Black, Silver||8.31"H x 6.0"W x 3.35"D||10 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!