What's special about this TV ceiling mount bracket?
- Easy to set up design provides ultra-fast screen positioning and leveling prior to installation, with no specialized tools required
- Features Centris™ adjustment technology, which allows smooth tilting in all directions, using only the strength of your fingertips
- Screen angle stays in place until re-adjustments are required, while providing optional position lockdown capabilities to prevent accidental movement during maintenance or cleaning
- Click for More Features
Ceiling mounting a flat panel television or monitor can be an extremely frustrating, time consuming, and expensive project. Chief®, a leading manufacture in television and projector mounting solutions, now provides users with all the benefits of their wallmount brackets, in an easy to use ceiling mount bracket.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||SCREEN SIZE||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||COLORS||PRICE|
|CHI-JHSU||Chief Flat Panel Single Ceiling Mount||26" – 45"||6"H x 6.59"W x 5.05"D||8.4 lbs||Black, Silver|
The Flat Panel Ceiling Mount Bracket from Chief® provides users with the ability to level the unit post-installation, while offering convenient features like the Centris® effortless fingertip tilt positioning and set screw security.
- Universal design supports mounting flat panel displays in either portrait or landscape positions
- Utilizes the screen's center of gravity to provide effortless tilting and positioning, while maintaining the desired angle until changes are required
- Threads easily onto a *1-1/2" NPT extension column (sold separately) for fast installation, while providing convenient cable management by allowing user to route all audio/video cables through the column
- Available in a black or silver finish, designed to complement the television or preexisting hardware
- VESA® compatible for use with all standard monitor and televisions
- UL listed E306530
- OSHPD approved
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||6" x 6.59" x 5.05" (152 x 167 x 128 mm)|
|Weight Capacity:||75 lbs (27.99 kg)|
|VESA Compatibility:||Infinite adjustment from 100 x 100 mm to 400 x 400 mm|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Flat Panel Ceiling Mount Installation Instructions (PDF)
- OSHPD Approval for Flat Panel Ceiling Mount (PDF)
- Flat Panel Ceiling Mount Technical Drawing (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030