What's special about these dual monitor stands?
- Securely holds two large flat panel displays back-to-back, ideal for large office presentations or advertising at trade shows and conferences
- Tool-less height adjustment, by way ofan integrated knob that provides easy telescoping from 4 ft to 7 ft
- Features Centris™ Technology, which allows users to effortlessly tilt the display using only their fingertips, but also keeps the angle set in place until re-adjustments are needed
- Click for More Features
The Chief® Dual Flat Panel Display Floor Stand is an ideal solution for bringing cutting-edge digital marketing to large audiences in busy environments.
|PART #||SCREEN SIZE||HEIGHT
|CHI-MF2U||30" - 55"||4' TO 7'||250 lbs. Total||Black, Silver||150 lbs|
|CHI-PF2U||42" - 71"||4' TO 7'||400 lbs. Total||Black, Silver||197 lbs|
|CHI-PAC400||Chief 90° Rotation Adapter for Medium to Large Flat Panel Displays||200 lbs.||Black||19 lbs|
|CHI-PAC710||Chief Height Adjustable Accessory Shelf for Carts and Stands||25 lbs.||Black||8.1 lbs|
Capable of holding two large flat screens (up to 71") and able to reach a height of up to 7 feet, this stand, when equipped right, is sure to grab the attention of anyone who passes by. Installation and setup are incredibly easy, thanks to a new technology that allows you to quickly connect/disconnect screens with no tools required, while providing integrated cable raceway.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum construction supports displays up to 71", and has a total weight capacity of 400 lbs. (200 lbs. per side)
- Supports both portrait and landscape mounting options, or accommodates the use of an optional 90° rotation adapter (sold separately) for effortless rotation without the need to remove the screen
- Features ClickConnect™ Technology, which provides an audible "click" sound to assure you that the display has been securely locked in place, and prevents improper installation that can damage the display or equipment
- Integrated cable management with flexible covers neatly hides audio/video cables out of sight, delivering a fast and clean installation that won't distract your audience away from the screens
- Flat, angled base provides a high level of stability, while making corner positioning both possible and easy
|Screen Size:||30" - 55"||42" - 71"|
|Height Adjustment:||4' - 7' (120-210 cm)||4' - 7' (120-210 cm)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||91.6" x 36" x 43" (233 x 91.4 x 109.2 cm)||94.5" x 36" x 43" (240 x 91.4 x 109.2 cm)|
|Color:||Black or Silver||Black or Silver|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs (113.4 kg) total or 125 lbs (56.7 kg) per display||400 lbs (181.44 kg) total or 200 lbs (90.7 kg) per display|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts