What's special about these dual monitor stands?
- Securely holds two large flat panel displays back-to-back, ideal for large office presentations or advertising at trade shows and conferences
- Tool-less height adjustment, by way ofan integrated knob that provides easy telescoping from 4 ft to 7 ft
- Features Centris™ Technology, which allows users to effortlessly tilt the display using only their fingertips, but also keeps the angle set in place until re-adjustments are needed
- Click for More Features
|PART #||SCREEN SIZE||HEIGHT
|CHI-MF2U||30" - 55"||4' TO 7'||250 lbs. Total||Black, Silver||150 lbs|
|CHI-PF2U||42" - 71"||4' TO 7'||400 lbs. Total||Black, Silver||197 lbs|
|CHI-PAC400||Chief 90° Rotation Adapter for Medium to Large Flat Panel Displays||200 lbs.||Black||19 lbs|
|CHI-PAC710||Chief Height Adjustable Accessory Shelf for Carts and Stands||25 lbs.||Black||8.1 lbs|
Capable of holding two large flat screens (up to 71") and able to reach a height of up to 7 feet, this stand, when equipped right, is sure to grab the attention of anyone who passes by. Installation and setup are incredibly easy, thanks to a new technology that allows you to quickly connect/disconnect screens with no tools required, while providing integrated cable raceway.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum construction supports displays up to 71", and has a total weight capacity of 400 lbs. (200 lbs. per side)
- Supports both portrait and landscape mounting options, or accommodates the use of an optional 90° rotation adapter (sold separately) for effortless rotation without the need to remove the screen
- Features ClickConnect™ Technology, which provides an audible "click" sound to assure you that the display has been securely locked in place, and prevents improper installation that can damage the display or equipment
- Integrated cable management with flexible covers neatly hides audio/video cables out of sight, delivering a fast and clean installation that won't distract your audience away from the screens
- Flat, angled base provides a high level of stability, while making corner positioning both possible and easy
|Screen Size:||30" - 55"||42" - 71"|
|Height Adjustment:||4' - 7' (120-210 cm)||4' - 7' (120-210 cm)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||91.6" x 36" x 43" (233 x 91.4 x 109.2 cm)||94.5" x 36" x 43" (240 x 91.4 x 109.2 cm)|
|Color:||Black or Silver||Black or Silver|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs (113.4 kg) total or 125 lbs (56.7 kg) per display||400 lbs (181.44 kg) total or 200 lbs (90.7 kg) per display|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030