What's special about this automated television lift?
- Combines your television and ideal piece of furniture together to create a unique piece that allows you to enjoy television, then hide it away to preserve the room's natural feel and beauty
- Unique cable management system keeps audio/video cables and power cords away from moving parts, while allowing free roam within the lift
- Smooth gliding auto-drive system provides fast and quiet lifting at over 2” per second
- Click for More Features
The Chief® Automated Flat Panel Television Lift is an excellent addition for any user looking to add modern style and décor to their home theater, bedroom, or office. Equipped with a state-of-the-art drive system that quietly and reliably raises or lowers the television, while eliminating width constraints with its unique lift design.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||SCREEN SIZE||WEIGHT CAPACITY||EXTENSION||SHIPPING WEIGHT||PRICE|
|CHI-CM2L40||Chief® Automated Pop-Up Lift||32" - 61"||190 lbs [86.2kg]||31" - 71"||135 lbs|
- Collapses to a stored height of 31” to easily fit inside customized furniture or storage boxes, while telescoping approximately 40” to accommodate a wide range of television and monitor sizes
- Store and show positions are fully customizable, allowing fine-tuning to ensure that your installation is aesthetically pleasing and of professional quality
- Features the Q-Latch® Mounting System, which secures your flat panel to the bracket using a latching flag, and provides you with fast, easy and tool-less connect/disconnect
- Multiple control options give the user three ways to raise or lower the display: serial communication, dry contact control, or the included IR remote control
- Ships fully assembled
- FCC part 15 compliant
- CE rated
|Overall Dimensions (retracted)||30.62"H x 23.75"W x 7.66"D [778 x 603 x 195mm]|
|Weight Capacity||190 lbs [86.2 kg]|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Installation Manual for Chief® Automated Display Lift CM2L40 (PDF) (6 MB) English, Dutch
- Chief® CM2L40 Automated Pop-Up Lift Schematics (PDF) (440 KB)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- HDMI Connector Pinout Explained
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts