What's special about this automated television lift?
- Combines your television and ideal piece of furniture together to create a unique piece that allows you to enjoy television, then hide it away to preserve the room's natural feel and beauty
- Unique cable management system keeps audio/video cables and power cords away from moving parts, while allowing free roam within the lift
- Smooth gliding auto-drive system provides fast and quiet lifting at over 2” per second
- Click for More Features
The Chief® Automated Flat Panel Television Lift is an excellent addition for any user looking to add modern style and décor to their home theater, bedroom, or office. Equipped with a state-of-the-art drive system that quietly and reliably raises or lowers the television, while eliminating width constraints with its unique lift design.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||SCREEN SIZE||WEIGHT CAPACITY||EXTENSION||SHIPPING WEIGHT||PRICE|
|CHI-CM2L40||Chief® Automated Pop-Up Lift||32" - 61"||190 lbs [86.2kg]||31" - 71"||135 lbs|
- Collapses to a stored height of 31” to easily fit inside customized furniture or storage boxes, while telescoping approximately 40” to accommodate a wide range of television and monitor sizes
- Store and show positions are fully customizable, allowing fine-tuning to ensure that your installation is aesthetically pleasing and of professional quality
- Features the Q-Latch® Mounting System, which secures your flat panel to the bracket using a latching flag, and provides you with fast, easy and tool-less connect/disconnect
- Multiple control options give the user three ways to raise or lower the display: serial communication, dry contact control, or the included IR remote control
- Ships fully assembled
- FCC part 15 compliant
- CE rated
|Overall Dimensions (retracted)||30.62"H x 23.75"W x 7.66"D [778 x 603 x 195mm]|
|Weight Capacity||190 lbs [86.2 kg]|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Installation Manual for Chief® Automated Display Lift CM2L40 (PDF) (6 MB) English, Dutch
- Chief® CM2L40 Automated Pop-Up Lift Schematics (PDF) (440 KB)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- HDMI Connector Pinout Explained
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030