Channel Master® RF Signal Amplifiers
Channel Master's RF signal amplifiers are compact and versatile, designed for indoor use with coaxial cables. These devices can improve reception by strengthening weak antenna signals, or by extending the strength of signal quality over a long cable run.
These are "bi-directional" and provide a return signal path for use with a cable box or cable modem (return signal is not amplified). The included AC power supply connects to the amplifier via a short length of coax cable (included).
- Excellent dB gains provide a strong, balanced signal
- AC/DC power adapter is included with the amplifier
- Operating frequency of 54 to 1002 MHz
- Return path bandwidth of 5 to 42 MHz
- Both analog and digital signals are supported along with HDTV and CATV distribution
- Inputs are threaded coax, the same type used to connect cable TV wires or antennas
- Cable company approved for digital cable, HDTV, and high-speed Internet
- Bi-directional for use with digital services such as cable and telephone
- RG-6 cable is recommended for greater signal integrity
- 6000-volt surge protection to protect your equipment from damage
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
|Amplifier Gain||15 dB||11.5 dB||8 dB||4 dB|
|Input / Output||1 / 1||1 / 2||1 / 4||1 / 8|
|Operating Frequency Range||54 - 1002 MHz||54 - 1002 MHz||54 - 1002 MHz||54 - 1002 MHz|
|Return Path Frequency Range
(for cable modem applications)
|5 - 42 MHz||5 - 42 MHz||5 - 42 MHz||5 - 42 MHz|
|Impedance||75 ohm||75 ohm||75 ohm||75 ohm|
|Noise||2.7 dB||2.7 dB||2.7 dB||2.7 dB|
|Connections||F-type: input (1), output (1), power (1)||F-type: input (1), output (2), power (1)||F-type: input (1), output (4), power (1)||F-type: input (1), output (8), power (1)|
|CMI-3410||Channel Master Ultra Mini, One Output Amplifier||8.5" L x 5.25" W x 2.25" H||3.5 lbs|
|CMI-3412||Channel Master 2 Output Distribution Amplifier||8.5" L x 5.25" W x 2.25" H||4.5 lbs|
|CMI-3414||Channel Master 4 Output Distribution Amplifier||8.5" L x 5.25" W x 2.25" H||6.5 lbs|
|CMI-3418||Channel Master 8 Output Distribution Amplifier||8.5" L x 5.25" W x 2.25" H||8.0 lbs|
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Wire Wrapping Technology
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!