What's special about these UTP cables?
- Connects telephone systems, ATM 25 networks, 10BASE-T4 Ethernet, token ring LANs, and all other equipment calling for the Category 3 standard
- Available in 4-pair CM, 4-pair Plenum, and 25-pair CM to accommodate many applications
- Ideal for connecting all voice and data equipment that requires quality Cat 3 cabling
- Click for More Features
Cat 3 Cables by CCT are quality manufactured to outperform competitors with efficient signal transmission, reliability, and longevity. Available in 4 and 25 pair configurations, with either Plenum or CM jackets, you are sure to find the perfect cable for your voice and data application.
|PART#||DESCRIPTION||JACKET||PAIR / AWG||QUANTITY||COLOR||PRICE / 1000 FT|
|CCT-CAT3NP4||Unshielded Non-Plenum Cat 3 Cable||PVC||4 / 24||1000 ft (308m)||Gray|
|CCT-CAT3P4||Unshielded Plenum Cat 3 Cable||Flame Resistant
Low Smoke PVC
|4 / 24||1000 ft (308m)||Gray|
|CCT-CAT3NP25||25-pair Unshielded Non-Plenum Cat 3||PVC||25 / 24||1000 ft (308m)||Gray|
- Solid bare copper conductors provide high efficiency electrical transmission for crystal clear voice transfers
- Thick PVC jacket protects from heat up to 140°F, abrasion, and puncture, ensuring long term reliability under rough conditions
- RoHS Compliant for safe, non-toxic operation in any facility
|Conductor||24 AWG Solid Bare Copper|
|Number of Conductors or Pairs||4 Pair|
|Jacket Material||Flame Resistant Low Smoke PVC|
|Nominal Overall Cable Diameter||0.166 inch (4.216 mm)|
|Approximate Cable Weight||19 lb/1,000 ft.|
|Temperature Rating||28.4°F to 140°F (-2°C to 60°C)|
|Velocity of Propagation||72%|
|Mutual Capacitance||18.7 pF/ft Nominal|
|Capacitance Unbalance||330 pF/100m maximum|
|Maximum Conductor D.C.R.||28.6Ω/1,000 ft|
|Maximum Delay Skew||45.0ns/100m|
|Characteristic Impedance||0.772 MHz to 16 MHz 100 ± 15Ω|
|Applications||Supports all category 3 applications including 10BASE-T, 4/16 Mbps Token Ring, 25.6
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- What Is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030