Coleman Cable Cord Reels
They're most commonly used in garages, workshops, and basements, but don't limit yourself: you can use Coleman Cable's retractable cord reels just about anywhere. Whether you choose the work light, standard outlets or power-indicator receptacles you'll end up with an incredibly functional product that fits into many different environments, and keeps the area of your choice clean and free of cord clutter.
- Mounts easily with the included hardware
- Constructed of extra tough ABS plastic casing and heavy-duty steel, to stand up to the rigors of shop life
- Three (3) gournded 10A receptacles to power your tools
- Mounts onto ceiling, walls or columns for quick and easy access to power or light
- NEMA 5-15
- UL Listed
|Cord Type||12 AWG / 3 Prong|
|Cord Length||50 ft|
|Plug Configuration||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacle Configuration||NEMA 5-15R|
|Power Indicator Light||Yes|
|With Trouble Light||No|
|Cord Temperature Rating||-40° F to 140° F [-40° C to 60° C]|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CORD LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|CCI-04820-89-02||12 AWG, 3 Receptacles w/ Power Indicator Light, Retractable, Power Cord Reel||50 ft||19.7 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Extension Cord Safety Tips
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- UL Listing
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!