What's special about this valve box?
- Installed directly over the valve to mark its location quickly and easily
- Used to provide access to control valves that need to be covered for security and safety
- Thermoplastic bodies and covers are made of HDPE, which provides high performance and excellent durability
- Click for More Features
Body and Cover
|CAR-14191011||Carson 1419-12 Hex Bolt, No Mouse Hole Unit||T-Cover||Electric||Green||21" L x 16" W x 14-1/4" H||9.4 lbs|
- Light duty covers are for landscape installation and pedestrian traffic only; they cannot withstand vehicular traffic
- Light duty valve cover is great for sprinkler system solenoid valves
- Available in different colors for color coding or to meet codes in your area
- Standard depth profile suits most commercial jobs, so you can carry this unit to most jobs
- Snap lid provides easy access to the valves, T-lip lid provides excellent protection from dirt jamming.
- Lid lift and pipe cut-outs allow you to modify it to your job's specifications.
- NOTE: These covers are not recommended to be used in asphalt or concrete
|Material Property||ASTM Test Method||Typical Value *|
|Type, Class, Category||D-1248||III, A, 3|
|Density, g/cm³||D-1505||0.950 min, not to exceed 0.965|
|Tensile Strength, at break, psi||D-638||3,000 to 4,400|
|Elongation, at break, %||D-638||400|
|Tensile Impact, ft-lb/in²||D-1822||27|
|Flexural Modulus, psi||D-790||120,000 min, not to exceed 240,000|
|Low Temperature Bitterness, F50, at °C||D-746||< -76|
|Hardness, Shore D||D-2240||66|
|Deflection Temperature, at 66 psi, °F||D-648||150° min, not to exceed 200°|
|Electrical Dielectric Strength, V/mil||D-149||400 min, not to exceed 600|
|Molded Product **|
|Chemical Resistance||D-543||Very Resistant|
|Water Absorption||D-570||Less than 1% weight change|
|Static Vertical Load Rating|
|Design Load||C857 -A-0.3||300 lb/ft²|
|Test Load||SCTE||600 lb/ft² 3,000lbf|
* The values listed for physical property measurements are nominal values only. Certain physical property measurements are subject to variations consistent with the test methods and are within a generally accepted range for such values.
** Test reports available on request.
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030