What's special about this valve box?
- Installed directly over the valve to mark its location quickly and easily
- Used to provide access to control valves that need to be covered for security and safety
- Thermoplastic bodies and covers are made of HDPE, which provides high performance and excellent durability
- Click for More Features
Body and Cover
|CAR-14191011||Carson 1419-12 Hex Bolt, No Mouse Hole Unit||T-Cover||Electric||Green||21" L x 16" W x 14-1/4" H||9.4 lbs||BUY NOW! LIMITED QUANTITIES LEFT!|
- Light duty covers are for landscape installation and pedestrian traffic only; they cannot withstand vehicular traffic
- Light duty valve cover is great for sprinkler system solenoid valves
- Available in different colors for color coding or to meet codes in your area
- Standard depth profile suits most commercial jobs, so you can carry this unit to most jobs
- Snap lid provides easy access to the valves, T-lip lid provides excellent protection from dirt jamming.
- Lid lift and pipe cut-outs allow you to modify it to your job's specifications.
- NOTE: These covers are not recommended to be used in asphalt or concrete
|Material Property||ASTM Test Method||Typical Value *|
|Type, Class, Category||D-1248||III, A, 3|
|Density, g/cm³||D-1505||0.950 min, not to exceed 0.965|
|Tensile Strength, at break, psi||D-638||3,000 to 4,400|
|Elongation, at break, %||D-638||400|
|Tensile Impact, ft-lb/in²||D-1822||27|
|Flexural Modulus, psi||D-790||120,000 min, not to exceed 240,000|
|Low Temperature Bitterness, F50, at °C||D-746||< -76|
|Hardness, Shore D||D-2240||66|
|Deflection Temperature, at 66 psi, °F||D-648||150° min, not to exceed 200°|
|Electrical Dielectric Strength, V/mil||D-149||400 min, not to exceed 600|
|Molded Product **|
|Chemical Resistance||D-543||Very Resistant|
|Water Absorption||D-570||Less than 1% weight change|
|Static Vertical Load Rating|
|Design Load||C857 -A-0.3||300 lb/ft²|
|Test Load||SCTE||600 lb/ft² 3,000lbf|
* The values listed for physical property measurements are nominal values only. Certain physical property measurements are subject to variations consistent with the test methods and are within a generally accepted range for such values.
** Test reports available on request.
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts