What's special about riser tubing?
- Nonmetallic flexible raceway or conduit is used to manage and protect cables in riser applications, so that installations meet or exceed building codes
- Pull tape can be pre-installed on 1" through 2" diameters to facilitate the threading of cables through the conduit
- Approved for direct burial applications, to protect your underground cables from degrading in moist environments
- Click for More Features
Carlon Riser-Gard Conduit is designed to meet building code NEC 770/800, which works to prevent the spread of hazardous gases or fire between floors of a multi-story building or unit. This corrugated tubing is not only rated to meet building codes but also provides a safe and organized environment for your valuable telecommunications and fiber optic cables.
Please Note: These products ship within 7-10 Business days
Custom lengths are available in minimum order quantities of 1000ft
Custom Colors: Black, Gray, White, Blue, Yellow, or Red, are available in minimum order quantities of 10,000 ft
Please call for details
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT PER 100FT||COLOR||PRICE|
|DIAMETER||COIL LENGTH||PULL TAPE|
|CARDE4X1-350||3/4"||350 ft||N/A||9 lbs||Orange|
|CARDF4X1-250||1"||250 ft||900 lbs||14 lbs|
|CARDF4X1C-500||1"||500 ft||900 lbs||14 lbs|
|CARDG4X1-200||1-1/4"||200 ft||N/A||17 lbs|
|CARDG4X1C-200||1-1/4"||200 ft||900 lbs||17 lbs|
|CARDG4X1C-500||1-1/4"||500 ft||900 lbs||17 lbs|
|CARDH4X1C-150||1-1/2"||150 ft||900 lbs||22 lbs|
|CARDJ4X1C-100||2"||100 FT||900 lbs||26 lbs|
- UL 2024 listed for Riser, general purpose and fiber/telecommunication applications, so it's suitable for vertical runs in shafts or between floors
- Footage is sequentially marked for convenient cutting prior to installation
- Meets NEC 770 & 800 standards
- Standard color is orange; other color choices are available with a minimum order of 10,000 ft
- Storage Temperature: -4° F to 158° F (-20° C to 70° C); Handling: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Do not store outside: product is not UV protected
|Part #||Diameter||I.D. Min. Ref.||Min. O. D.||Max. O. D.||Min. Bend Radius||Price|
|UL Listed to 2024||Test Method||Maximum Value|
|Maximum Flame Propagation||UL 2024||6.0 ft||
|Maximum Air Temperature at 12 ft||UL 2024||372° F|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- UL Listing
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030