What's special about this flexible conduit?
- Factory installed pull tape to make installation easier
- Wide variety of accessories and fittings to accommodate any job
- UL 2024 Listed
- Click for More Features
Resi-Gard provides an easier way of distributing cabling from a main distribution panel to a secondary hub and other locations where low voltage wiring may be needed. This flexible raceway is ideal for easy access to cables for maintenance or service of cables as well as future expansion.
|CARSCF4X1C-100||CARLON 1" RESI-GARD W/ TAPE - 100FT|
|CARSCG4X1C-100||CARLON 1-1/4" RESI-GARD W/ TAPE - 100FT
NOTE: This may ship within 1-2 weeks
- Ideal for installing low voltage applications
- Hand bendable and lightweight
- Bright color to signify low voltage installation
|Material:||Orange Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Pull Tape Material:||Kevlar|
|Certifications:||Listed under UL 1666 & UL 2024 - Standard for Riser application for Optical Fiber Raceway.|
|Recognized per NEC Articles, 770 and 800 for Plenum, Riser and General Purpose applications for optical fiber, and telecomunications cables.|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Expanded
- Easy To Set Up
Comments about CARLON 1" RESI-GARD W/ TAPE, 100 FT:
I used this to set up my edit suite and bury cables throughout my walls. The 1" conduit was perfect for the job.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform:
- Was this a gift?: