What's special about this j-box?
- Surface mount enclosures allow you to make multiple conduit connections and wire splices
- Used specifically for connecting wires together and maintaining accessibility to the wires
- Can be encased in concrete or buried to meet your application needs
- Click for More Features
Cantex PVC Junction Boxes are an excellent device for housing and protecting electrical junctions, wire splices and wiring. In addition, these boxes keep your critical connections from being tampered with. Junction boxes are also referred to as J-boxes, can be part of an electrical system and be buried in plaster, hidden behind an access panel, or set in concrete with the access panel accessible.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||WEIGHT||PRICE / Unit|
|CTX-5133705||Cantex® Rigid PVC Junction Box 4" x 4" x 2"||0.76 lb|
|CTX-5133709||Cantex® Rigid PVC Junction Box 4" x 4" x 4"||0.98 lb|
|CTX-5133710||Cantex® Rigid PVC Junction Box 6" x 6" x 4"||2 lbs|
- Round holes can be cut out to accommodate the specific size of your conduit for a perfect fit
- Easily secure conduits to the j-box with male adapters or box adapters
- Standards: NEMA TC-3, UL 514B, UL 651, Utility Duct NEMA TC 6 and 8, ASTM F-512
*Not warrantied or UL listed to be weather or water proof
- CSA Certified
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty - PDF
Ideal for use with:
- Electrical non-metallic conduit
- Sprinkler systems
- New and retrofit applications
- MSDS (PDF)
|Application||Electrical wiring connections and splices|
|Sizes||4"x4"x2", 4"x4"x4", 6"x6"x4"|
|UL Standards||UL 514B and UL 651|
|NEMA||TC 6 and 8|
|Classification||PVC Device Box|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030