Cantex PVC Junction Boxes
Cantex PVC Junction Boxes are an excellent device for housing and protecting electrical junctions, wire splices and wiring. In addition, these boxes keep your critical connections from being tampered with. Junction boxes are also referred to as J-boxes, can be part of an electrical system and be buried in plaster, hidden behind an access panel, or set in concrete with the access panel accessible.
- Round holes can be cut out to accommodate the specific size of your conduit for a perfect fit
- Easily secure conduits to the j-box with male adapters or box adapters
- Standards: NEMA TC-3, UL 514B, UL 651, Utility Duct NEMA TC 6 and 8, ASTM F-512
*Not warrantied or UL listed to be weather or water proof
- CSA Certified
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty - PDF
Ideal for use with:
- Electrical non-metallic conduit
- Sprinkler systems
- New and retrofit applications
- MSDS (PDF)
|Application||Electrical wiring connections and splices|
|Sizes||4"x4"x2", 4"x4"x4", 6"x6"x4"|
|UL Standards||UL 514B and UL 651|
|NEMA||TC 6 and 8|
|Classification||PVC Device Box|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||WEIGHT||PRICE / Unit|
|CTX-5133705||Cantex® Rigid PVC Junction Box 4" x 4" x 2"||0.76 lb|
|CTX-5133709||Cantex® Rigid PVC Junction Box 4" x 4" x 4"||0.98 lb|
|CTX-5133710||Cantex® Rigid PVC Junction Box 6" x 6" x 4"||2 lbs|
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!