What's special about this drywall mounting bracket?
- Inexpensive alternative for mounting low voltage audio/video wall plates or cable pass-through
- Simple-to-configure design saves both time and money when compared to installing an electrical or junction box
- Mounts directly to drywall, allowing the installer to choose the ideal location instead of working around where the studs/beams are located
- Click for More Features
Today’s ideal home theater consists of a wall mounted HDTV, state-of-the-art sound system and no visible cables or speaker wires. This is accomplished using HDMI, audio and video wall plates or in-wall cable pass-throughs. The Cables To Go™ Single Gang Wall Plate Mounting Bracket provides professional installers and home users with a simple to use mounting solution for low-voltage applications. With this single-gang mounting bracket, you no longer have to use hard-to-install back boxes for simple wall plate applications, simply cut a hole in your drywall, insert the bracket and fold over the tabs!
|CTG-03784||Single Gang Wall Plate Mounting Bracket||0.060 lbs|
- User-friendly design requires no expensive power tools or hole saws for installation; just use a drywall saw, level and tape measure for accurate and professional results
- Easy-to-use flexible tabs fold upward to hold the bracket securely in place
- NEMA compatible hole spacing excepts all standard size single-gang wall plates
- Lightweight construction is easy to store and transport compared to bulky electrical boxes; ideal for electrical contractors, home theater enthusiasts, or anyone who deals with low voltage in-wall applications
- Durable construction is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Home Safety Checklist
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030