What's special about these high-speed HDMI cables?
Today's home theater experience can be complicated and confusing to the average buyer. For example, many buyers go wrong on what seems to be the easiest decision, the audio/video cable. High-definition televisions, Blu-Ray players, and surround sound systems are only as good as the weakest link in the high-definition chain. In short, using low-quality cables will result in low-quality picture and sound, regardless of the equipment's maximum potential.
|PART #||LENGTH PER CABLE||QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|Velocity High-Speed HDMI v1.3 Cable|
|CTG-42524||16.4 Ft. / 5.0m||Single Pack||0.65 lb|
When it comes to high-definition video and sound, the HDMI cable rules supreme with the ability to support full 1080p image quality of today's LCD and plasma televisions, while delivering true HD sound over advanced sound systems. Cables To Go™ Velocity™ High-Speed HDMI Cables are manufactured to meet, and even exceed the performance requirements of today's latest and most advanced high-definition televisions, gaming platforms, and playback equipment.
- Backward compatible with 1080i, 720p or lower resolutions, as well as HDMI 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 formats
- Fully-shielded conductors provide excellent immunity from the damaging effects EMI/RFI interference
- Connectors are plated in 24-karat gold to ensure excellent performance, stability, and signal transfer
- Compatible with televisions and Blu-Ray players supporting Deep Color and x.v. Color™ capabilities, for stunning renderings of over a billion vibrant colors
- Supports Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio formats for unprecedented digital sound quality over today's latest receivers and surround-sound equipment
- HDMI-CEC control system compatible
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|HDMI Format:||v1.3 (Deep Color, x.v. Color™, Dolby® True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)|
|Bandwidth:||340 MHz/10.2 Gbps for high speed data transfer|
|System Control:||HDMI-CEC Compatibility|
Cables To Go provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030