What's special about this USB conversion cable?
- Coverts a RS-232 serial port into an additional USB port or provides laptops, PDAs, digital cameras and other media devices with the means to connect to printers, control systems, and networking equipment via USB
- 18" long cable easily reaches most devices and hubs while making cable management and organization a breeze
- Easy to follow instructions and driver software are included, providing quick installation and configuration out of the box
- Click for More Features
|CTG-26886||USB to DB9 Serial Adapter Cable||1.5 ft||0.26 lb|
The USB to DB9 serial adapter cable by Cables To Go™ provides users with the ability to expand or convert the current limitations of their new and old media devices alike. If you need to add additional USB ports to an already crowded computer, plotting equipment, or laptop, the Cables To Go™ USB to DB9 serial adapter cable is the ideal and affordable solution you're looking for.
- Uses no IRQs to prevent device conflict or system errors
- Durable and versatile construction is ideal for situations ranging from personal use to CNC equipment networking
- Stylish translucent blue connectors and metallic sleeving complements a wide range of uses and applications
- Connects easily to USB hubs or routers to further increase your computer's device capacity and capabilities
- Over 230 kbps data transfer rate, for smooth and reliable operation of today’s media devices and digital equipment
- Supports remote wakeup and power management, ideal for CISCO® and networking infrastructure
- RoHS compliant
- CE Rated
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|CTG-26886 – USB to DB9 Serial Adapter Cable|
|Data transfer rate:||Over 230 kbps|
|Data flow:||96 byte buffer each for upstream and downstream|
|Supports:||Automatic handshake mode, remote wakeup and power management|
|IBM®-compatible PC running Windows® 98SE, ME®, 2000, XP, or Vista|
|Pentium® processor of 200 MHz or above|
|An available USB port either from the system or a USB hub|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- Understanding USB Port Pinouts
- USB Cable FAQs
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control your Life
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts