Cables To Go™ USB 2.0 A B Cables
Digital cameras, mp3 players, printers and scanners may all be different devices, but chances are they all share at least one thing in common: the USB cable. Virtually all of today’s peripherals use the USB cable as the preferred choice for connecting to a desktop or laptop computer. More
USB cables provide easy, reliable connections and blazing fast data transfer speeds, which is why they have become a standard platform used by a wide range of electronics and computer manufactures. USB 2.0 A/B cables from Cables To Go™ offer consumers an affordable and reliable solution for connecting USB-ready devices and hubs to their PCs, without sacrificing quality for price.
- Available in four different lengths, ranging from 3 ft to 16 ft, for easily connecting components, whether they are close by or far away
- Conductors are protected by foil and a braided under-shield to reduce the harmful effects of EMI/RFI interference and prevent data degradation
- Twisted pair construction helps maintains flexibility and reduce crosstalk to ensure high-speed, error-free data transfer
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 and 1.0 devices or ports
- RoHS compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
|Platform Compatibility:||PC and Mac®|
|Connector 1:||USB type A male|
|Connector 2:||USB type B male|
|Supports:||High-speed USB 2.0 devices (480 Mbps)|
|Full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps)|
|Low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps)|
|CTG-13171||3.2 ft / 1 m||0.13 lb||White|
|CTG-13172||6.5 ft / 2 m||0.2 lb|
|CTG-13400||9.8 ft / 3 m||0.28 lb|
|CTG-13401||16.4 ft / 5 m||0.33 lb|
Cables To Go provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- Understanding USB Port Pinouts
- USB Cable FAQs
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Make a Cable Snake
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!