What's special about these long distance digital cables?
- Uses optical cabling to transmit high definition video and audio over distances up to 65ft (20m) with no loss of quality
- Active signal is powered by USB, and can be connected using the display port on most modern flat screen TVs, a computer, or a AC to USB adapter (on pricing table)
- Supports all advanced high definition video modes, including 3D, 4K x 2K, and deep color
- Plenum jacket for installation inside ceilings, walls, and floors, allowing for clean hidden runs
- Click for More Features
The downfall of the ultra-high quality video and sound achieved through HDMI has always been its loss of integrity over distances, until now. Instead of the typical copper construction of standard HDMI cables, the TruLink® Active Optical HDMI cable from Cables To Go® is made with optical fibers, which are known for their fast data transmission and integrity retention over long distances, allowing you to eliminate the multiple extenders you would have needed for a higher quality and more reliable connection. All HD video modes are supported. A strong signal is ensured by an active 5V USB output.
|CTG-41401||TruLink® High Speed HDMI Active Optical Cable, 10m||32' (10m)|
|CTG-41403||TruLink® High Speed HDMI Active Optical Cable, 20m||65' (20m)|
|CTG-22328||AC to USB Power Adapter||2.5" H x 0.5" W x 1" D
[6,35 x 1,27 x 2,54 cm]
- Even at full length, the signal is strong enough to be used as an input to an HDMI splitter, a great solution for duplicating displays at bars, night clubs, and stage shows
- Minimal metal content greatly reduces EMI/RFI interference, delivering much higher performance in resolution-critical, high-interference environments such as data centers, surgical theaters and manufacturing facilities
- Ideal for use in digital signage, retail, hospitality, and other commercial settings
- This optical HDMI cable is RoHS Compliant
TruLink® High Speed HDMI Active Optical Cable Specs
|Available Lengths||10m and 20m|
|Video Modes Supported||3D
Dolby® True HD
DTS-HD Master Audio
|Minimum Bend Radius||3mm|
|Connector Pull Strength||10 kg|
AC to USB Power Adapter Specs
|Output||5 Volt DC, 1 Amp, 5 Watts (maximum)|
|Input||100 - 240 Volts AC, 0.15 Amps, 50-60 Hz|
Please Note: This product is not compatible with Apple iPhone® or iPad® devices, but it does work with iPod® Shuffle. Apple® and iPod® are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by Apple Computer Inc.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Diagram above shows how a Cable/Sat box can be used as an input on an HDMI splitter, which uses multiple cables that then connect to multiple output display monitors. The USB port on each display monitor powers the functionality of the cables.
Diagram above shows how a computer can connect to an HDMI pass-through wall plate, which uses the cable that then connects to the output display projector.
The USB portion of the cable is connected to an AC to USB adapter which connects to an outlet which powers the functionality of the cable.
Diagram above shows how a computer uses the cable which is run through a Plenum environment, then connects to the output display monitor. The USB port on the display monitor powers the functionality of the cable.
Diagram above shows how a computer uses the cable to cable which is connected to the output display monitor.
The USB port on the display monitor powers the functionality of the cable.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- HDMI Connector Pinout Explained
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030