POE (Power over Ethernet) Power Adapter
At times, during network installations, power is not easily accessible. This Ethernet power injector and splitter simplify the process by eliminating heavy power bricks and making power available through the network wiring.
- With 48 of output power, there's enough to power many items in your IT closet
- Provides both power and data in one Cat 5 E cable, to reduce the amount of wires you need in your IT room
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
|Power Input||100 - 240 V|
|Power Output||48 V|
|Maximum Power Consumption||24 Watts|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
|Power Adapter||500 mA|
|CTG-53884||Power Over Ethernet 48V Power Injector / Splitter||1.25 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- 48 V injector and splitter
- 500 mA power adapter
- (2) 20cm (7.8 in) CAT 5e patch cables
- (1) DC Power Cable
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate With an RJ45 Connector
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!