What's special about these serial ATA cables?
- Connects external SATA devices to your PC or Mac, delivering reliable data transfer between your computer and hard drives, enclosures, or other eSATA devices
- SATA 3.0 compatible for blazing transfer speeds up to 6.0 Gbps when using compatible devices
- Thick, durable PVC jacket, armored connectors, and firm boot for maximum protection against abrasion, breakage, and other destructive forces
- Hot-swappable for fast and convenient attachment and removal of devices
- Click for More Features
Now that SATA has become a standard in external mass storage device management, it is clear that ordinary transfer cables are simply not fit for external use. Cables To Go’s eSATA Cable features rugged construction and SATA 3.0 compatibility, so rest assured that they will stand the physical and technological tests of time.
|CTG-10220||1m (3.28 ft)||External SATA Data Transfer Cable, 1m||2.72 oz (77.1 g)|
|CTG-10221||2m (6.56 ft)||External SATA Data Transfer Cable, 2m||2.72 oz (77.1 g)|
- Compatible with all eSata equipped devices, including mass storage and CD/DVD-Rom drives
- Plug-and-Play design requires no software installation
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Length||1m [3.28 ft]||2m [6.56 ft]|
|Transfer Rate||up to 6 Gbps||up to 6 Gbps|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts