Cables To Go® External SATA Data Transfer Cable
Now that SATA has become a standard in external mass storage device management, it is clear that ordinary transfer cables are simply not fit for external use. Cables To Go’s eSATA Cable features rugged construction and SATA 3.0 compatibility, so rest assured that they will stand the physical and technological tests of time.
- Compatible with all eSata equipped devices, including mass storage and CD/DVD-Rom drives
- Plug-and-Play design requires no software installation
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Length||1m [3.28 ft]||2m [6.56 ft]|
|Transfer Rate||up to 6 Gbps||up to 6 Gbps|
|CTG-10220||1m (3.28 ft)||External SATA Data Transfer Cable, 1m||2.72 oz (77.1 g)|
|CTG-10221||2m (6.56 ft)||External SATA Data Transfer Cable, 2m||2.72 oz (77.1 g)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!