What's special about these dual link DVI video cables?
- Precision-engineered cables designed to provide a secure and easy connection between high-performance graphics cards and compatible digital displays (monitors, projectors, and televisions)
- High-bandwidth conductors provide vibrant high-definition resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 pixels and extremely fast transmission speeds up to 9.9 Gbps. Ideal for digital editing, gaming, and 3D applications
- Available in multiple lengths ranging from 3 ft to 16 ft for providing exactly what you need when either connecting DVI components close-by or far-off. Cable management is made fast and easy by eliminating excessive cable
- Click for More Features
Want the same high-definition video experience on your computer that you have with your home theater? DVI (digital visual interface) enabling devices are the solution. Whether it’s a new graphics card upgrade, LCD monitor, or connecting your computer to a 1080p high-definition television, the DVI-D Dual Link Video cables from Cables To Go™ will give you the HD experience you’re looking for. More
|CTG-26912||Male to Male||3.2 Ft / 1m||0.4 lb|
|CTG-26911||Male to Male||6.5 Ft / 2m||0.61 lb|
|CTG-26942||Male to Male||9.8 Ft / 3m||0.84 lb|
|CTG-29527||Male to Male||16.4 Ft / 5m||1.26 lbs|
High-bandwidth and super fast transmission speeds. These digital video cables support jaw dropping image quality and vibrant colors while making low resolution analog cables obsolete.
- Tri-shielded under-jacket, with dual Mylar® foil and braided shield provides excellent protection against damaging EMI/RFI interference, ideal for applications requiring consistency and reliability
- High-performance copper conductors are individually insulated in a foam-polypropylene for greatly minimizing crosstalk to ensure error-free transmission at high-speeds
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity and corrosion resistance ensuring signal integrity and data loss prevention
- Supports hot-plugging of DVI display equipment
- Compliant with the DVI standards defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group)
- Compatible with digital video signal only, *Analog video not Supported*
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|CTG-26912||3.2 Ft / 1m|
|CTG-26911||6.5 Ft / 2m|
|CTG-26942||9.8 Ft / 3m|
|CTG-29527||16.4 Ft / 5m|
|Connector 1:||DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male|
|Connector 2:||DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male|
|Maximum Resolution:||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Digital Video Transmission Speed:||Up to 9.9 Gbps|
|Conductors:||28 AWG copper conductors individually insulated in foam-polypropylene|
|Shielding:||Tri-shielded undermold with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield|
Cables To Go provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030