Cables To Go™ DVI-D™ M/M Dual Link Digital Video Cables
Want the same high-definition video experience on your computer that you have with your home theater? DVI (digital visual interface) enabling devices are the solution. Whether it’s a new graphics card upgrade, LCD monitor, or connecting your computer to a 1080p high-definition television, the DVI-D Dual Link Video cables from Cables To Go™ will give you the HD experience you’re looking for. More
High-bandwidth and super fast transmission speeds. These digital video cables support jaw dropping image quality and vibrant colors while making low resolution analog cables obsolete.
- Tri-shielded under-jacket, with dual Mylar® foil and braided shield provides excellent protection against damaging EMI/RFI interference, ideal for applications requiring consistency and reliability
- High-performance copper conductors are individually insulated in a foam-polypropylene for greatly minimizing crosstalk to ensure error-free transmission at high-speeds
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity and corrosion resistance ensuring signal integrity and data loss prevention
- Supports hot-plugging of DVI display equipment
- Compliant with the DVI standards defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group)
- Compatible with digital video signal only, *Analog video not Supported*
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|CTG-26912||3.2 Ft / 1m|
|CTG-26911||6.5 Ft / 2m|
|CTG-26942||9.8 Ft / 3m|
|CTG-29527||16.4 Ft / 5m|
|Connector 1:||DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male|
|Connector 2:||DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male|
|Maximum Resolution:||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Digital Video Transmission Speed:||Up to 9.9 Gbps|
|Conductors:||28 AWG copper conductors individually insulated in foam-polypropylene|
|Shielding:||Tri-shielded undermold with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield|
|CTG-26912||Male to Male||3.2 Ft / 1m||0.4 lb|
|CTG-26911||Male to Male||6.5 Ft / 2m||0.61 lb|
|CTG-26942||Male to Male||9.8 Ft / 3m||0.84 lb|
|CTG-29527||Male to Male||16.4 Ft / 5m||1.26 lbs|
Cables To Go provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!