8in DisplayPort 1.1 Male to HD15 VGA Female Adapter Cable
It can be nearly impossible to keep up with today's changing technologies without a convenient, cost-effective transition. With its rugged build, plug-and-play capability, and full shielding from interference, it is clear to see that this adapter is the perfect tool for effortlessly shifting from VGA to DisplayPort technology.
- Plug-and-play design for auto-detection, saving time on overall setup
- Easy installation that requires no special tools or hardware
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
Connect a DisplayPort-enabled computer to a VGA monitor. PC manufacturers are starting to include DisplayPort on their computers in addition to, or in place of, other video outputs (DisplayPort is about the size of HDMI®, so it takes up less space than a VGA port, and allows PC makers to make thinner notebooks). Many existing monitors do not have DisplayPort, but this adapter cable allows the user to connect their existing monitor to a new computer.
|Connectors||DisplayPort 1.1 Male
VGA HD15 Female
|Wire||28 AWG Copper|
|Length||8" (20.32 cm)|
|Weight||0.20 lbs (0.09 kg)|
|CTG-54129||DisplayPort™ 1.1 Male to HD15 VGA Female Adapter Cable||8" (20.32 cm)||0.20 lbs (.09 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How To Hide Cables on Hardwood Floors
- How to Release a Cable Tie
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!