What's special about this video adapter cable?
- Converts a standard 15-pin VGA signal to DisplayPort 1.1, so you don’t need to buy a new display immediately when upgrading to a DisplayPort device
- Aluminum/Mylar® wrapped conductor for full shielding against EMI/RFI, ensuring the most faithful audio and video reproduction
- Push-button lock and release on DisplayPort connector is a refreshing transition from the stressful screw-on systems of the past
- Thick, durable PVC boots provide strain relief and protect connectors from damage due to abrasion, scratching, and other destructive forces
- Click for More Features
It can be nearly impossible to keep up with today's changing technologies without a convenient, cost-effective transition. With its rugged build, plug-and-play capability, and full shielding from interference, it is clear to see that this adapter is the perfect tool for effortlessly shifting from VGA to DisplayPort technology.
|CTG-54323||DisplayPort™ 1.1 Male to HD15 VGA Female Adapter Cable||8" (20.32 cm)||0.20 lbs (.09 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
- Plug-and-play design for auto-detection, saving time on overall setup
- Easy installation that requires no special tools or hardware
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
Connect a DisplayPort-enabled computer to a VGA monitor. PC manufacturers are starting to include DisplayPort on their computers in addition to, or in place of, other video outputs (DisplayPort is about the size of HDMI®, so it takes up less space than a VGA port, and allows PC makers to make thinner notebooks). Many existing monitors do not have DisplayPort, but this adapter cable allows the user to connect their existing monitor to a new computer.
|Connectors||DisplayPort 1.1 Male
VGA HD15 Female
|Wire||28 AWG Copper|
|Length||8" (20.32 cm)|
|Weight||0.20 lbs (0.09 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How To Hide Cables on Hardwood Floors
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030