DisplayPort™ 1.1 Male to HDMI Female Audio/Video Adapter Cable
For many users, the personal computer has become a cornerstone of their home theater systems, and bacause of this, there is an emerging standard in digital PC video output that's making it easier than ever to view content from your computer on any HDMI-equipped high def display in your home. Cables To Go's DisplayPort adapter cable is a plug and play solution that enables your PC's DisplayPort to successfully send digital signals to your home theater system for intense music, movie, and gaming experiences.
Adapter is passive. Most, but not all, manufacturers support HDMI audio with a passive adapter, please consult your manufacturer
- Lightweight cable is easy to work with and install
- Copper contacts for greater signal strength and video clarity
- 8” (20.32cm) length is perfect for eliminating excessive cable slack
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Length||8" [20.32 cm]|
|Video||Supports up to 1080p|
|CTG-54130||HDMI to DisplayPort™ 1.1 Adapter||8" [20,32 cm]||0.17 lbs [0.09 kg]|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!