What's special about these digital video & audio cables?
- Compact, lockable cable connects a DisplayPort equipped PC video card to a compatible display, delivering a true HD video experience
- Aluminum/Mylar® wrapped conductor for full shielding against EMI/RFI, ensuring the most faithful audio and video reproduction
- Quick push-button lock and release reduces time and stress compared to screw-in locks on VGA/DVI, and provides the security that HDMI lacks
- Video and Audio all-in-one capability simplifies connecting your computer to your entertainment center, saving money on bulky adapters
- Click for More Features
DisplayPort™ is quickly emerging as the new standard in digital PC video, and most new graphics cards feature DisplayPort outputs. Cables To Go's locking, fully shielded DisplayPort cable will provide the security and quality you need to keep up with changing multimedia standards.
|CTG-54000||DisplayPort 1.1 Digital A/V Cable 1m||3.28 ft (1 m)||0.22 lb (0.09 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
- Ideal for use with select modern PC and home theatre display devices
- RoHS Compliant
- HDCP supported
- DPCP Compliant
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
|DisplayPort 1.1 Digital A/V Cable|
|Video Support||2560 x 1600|
|Audio Support||8-channel uncompressed 192 KHz, 24-bit|
|Bandwidth Transfer Rate||10.8 Gbps|
|Conductor Gauge||28 AWG|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030