Cables To Go DisplayPort 1.1 Digital Video & Audio Cable
DisplayPort™ is quickly emerging as the new standard in digital PC video, and most new graphics cards feature DisplayPort outputs. Cables To Go's locking, fully shielded DisplayPort cable will provide the security and quality you need to keep up with changing multimedia standards.
- Ideal for use with select modern PC and home theatre display devices
- RoHS Compliant
- HDCP supported
- DPCP Compliant
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
|DisplayPort 1.1 Digital A/V Cable|
|Video Support||2560 x 1600|
|Audio Support||8-channel uncompressed 192 KHz, 24-bit|
|Bandwidth Transfer Rate||10.8 Gbps|
|Conductor Gauge||28 AWG|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|CTG-54000||DisplayPort 1.1 Digital A/V Cable 1m||3.28 ft (1 m)||0.22 lb (0.09 kg)|
|CTG-54002||DisplayPort 1.1 Digital A/V Cable 3m||9.84 ft (3 m)||0.66 lb (0.30 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!