What's special about these Cat6 networking cables?
- Quality Cat6 rated networking cables designed to handle bandwidth-intensive voice, data, and video applications up to 550 MHz
- Molded, snagless boot provides increased strain relief, while making installation a breeze by preventing unwanted cable snags
- Available in multiple lengths ranging from 1 Ft. to 150 Ft., allowing you to easily hardwire adapters, hubs, switches, patch panels, or other networking equipment located close-by or in another room
- Click for More Features
Cables To Go™ Cat6 Snagless Cat6 Patch Cables provide home users, enthusiasts, and professional installers with an affordable, high-performance solution for all their networking cable needs.
|Category 6 550 MHz Snagless Patch Cables|
- 4-pair UTP conductors are constructed from quality copper stranding that drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss
- Each of the pairs are individually bonded together to help maintain twist-spacing up to the termination point, providing increased tensile strength and flexibility
- 50 micron gold-plated connectors provide superior connectivity, while greatly reducing data loss and interference
- Durable PVC jacket helps provide a degree of protection against minor abrasion and light traffic
- Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 standards
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
These Cat6 patch cords are constructed from high-quality copper conductor cable to support fast Gigabit 1000 BASE-T networks while remaining backward compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e networking applications.
|Conductor:||4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper|
|Connector:||50 micron gold-plated RJ45|
|Standard:||Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9|
|Applications:||Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
Cables To Go™ provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other important policies include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030