Cables To Go® Cat6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jacks
As your network's infrastructure grows and the need for faster communication becomes apparent, it may be time to upgrade the wiring from Cat 5e to Cat 6. Cables To Go™ Cat 6 Keystone Modules are designed for superior performance, consistent reliability, and user friendly installation, providing installers with the ideal keystone jack for high-speed networking. These universal keystone jacks will work with most multimedia wall plates, angled wall plates, surface boxes, or patch panels.
- Contacts are finished in 50 µ (Micron) inch gold plating to provide consistent performance and excellent connectivity
- Strain relief caps provided to help ensure terminations remain successful after installation, and alleviate damaging pressure during the cable management and securing process
- Multiple color-matched dust caps included, so that the user can identify unused jacks as either voice, data or Cat 6
- Meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition
- Complies with FCC Part 68
- Reliable and sturdy construction is backed by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- RoHS compliant
|Panel-Type||Unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) Keystone Jack|
|Performance||Industry Standard Category 6 / Class E According to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition|
|Wiring Configuration||110 / KRONE IDC Horizontal Punchdown Termination for 22-26 AWG UTP Solid Wire|
|Connectivity||Balances Signal Transmission of Insertion Loss and Crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz|
|Compliancy||FCC Part 68|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Green, Ivory, Orange, Red, White, Yellow|
|CTG-29313||CAT 6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack||Black|
|CTG-29316||CAT 6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack||Blue|
|CTG-29317||CAT 6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack||Green|
|CTG-29310||CAT 6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack||Ivory|
|CTG-29315||CAT 6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack||Orange|
|CTG-29314||CAT 6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack||Red|
|CTG-29311||CAT 6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack||White|
|CTG-29318||CAT 6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack||Yellow|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- What's the difference Between T568A ans T568B
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!