What's special about these open wall mount equipment racks?
- Durable 12-24 tapped rackmount rails mounted to a convenient swing-out style frame provide easy rear equipment and cable management access
- Installer-friendly design requires only three simple steps for complete assembly in under 20 minutes by one individual
- Easy-to-use spring compression hinges allow the frame to be opened from the left or right side, to accommodate mounting or space limitations
- Click for More Features
When space is limited and there is no room for bulky floor enclosures, wall mounting your server equipment and patch panels can be the ideal alternative. The APW Swing Out Wall Mount Rack assembles in three easy steps to provide installers with a quick yet durable solution for mounting equipment off the floor. This rack features a field-reversible swing-out frame and 12-24 tapped holes in EIA standard spacing, to provide easy equipment installation, cable management, and maintenance access.
|CTG-19735||20||20.75" W x 38.4" H x 18" D||38 lbs|
|CTG-17808||25||20.75" W x 47.15" H x 18" D||46 lbs|
- 18" mounting depth for easy installation of networking, home theater, and security equipment that is 16" or less in depth
- Integrated strain relief and cable management provisions provide a safe, secure and easy solution for taming patch cables and loose wiring
- Available in 20U and 25U sizes for use in wide range of applications, from mounting audio/video equipment in a home theater, to installing patch panels and sever equipment for small networks
- 16" on-center wide keyhole slots provide easy hole layout and installation
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge steel frame supports up to 120 lbs to meet all your equipment mounting needs
- OSHPD approved for use in locations with seismic activities
|Shipping Weight||38 lbs||46 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||120 lbs|
|Materials||12 gauge steel|
|Certification||OSHPD Pre-Approval OPA-1676|
|Includes||24 - #12-24 screws|
|20 - cable ties|
|Tools Requried||3/8" socket or open-end wrench|
|A level or carpenter's square|
|Electric screwdriver or Phillips screwdriver|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030