Cables To Go™ USB Superbooster Extender
Whether it’s a camera, printer, keyboard, mouse or webcam, this USB extender will allow you to finally place your computer’s peripherals where you would like them, without downgrading the quality of the device!
- Plug-and-play style connection for fast and easy installation out of the box
- Requires no external power source or bulky AC adapter, making installation simple and pain free, while saving you valuable receptacle and surge protector outlet space
- Bus-powered, utilizes internal DC power conditioning circuits to maintain and regulate proper device voltage
- Pocket-sized transmitter and receiver can easily be hidden away, for attractive cable management and organization
- Compliant with USB specification 1.1
- RoHS Compliant
|CTG-29341 – USB to DB9 Serial Adapter Cable|
|Maximum Distance:||150 Feet|
|Compatible Network Cable:||Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6|
|Transmitter Connectors:||One USB Type A Male and One RJ45 Female|
|Receiver Connectors:||One USB Type A Female and One RJ45 Female|
|CTG-29341||Pocket-Sized 150 Feet USB Superboost Signal Extender||0.41 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- Understanding USB Port Pinouts
- USB Cable FAQs
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?