Cables To Go™ USB Superbooster Extender
Whether it’s a camera, printer, keyboard, mouse or webcam, this USB extender will allow you to finally place your computer’s peripherals where you would like them, without downgrading the quality of the device!
- Plug-and-play style connection for fast and easy installation out of the box
- Requires no external power source or bulky AC adapter, making installation simple and pain free, while saving you valuable receptacle and surge protector outlet space
- Bus-powered, utilizes internal DC power conditioning circuits to maintain and regulate proper device voltage
- Pocket-sized transmitter and receiver can easily be hidden away, for attractive cable management and organization
- Compliant with USB specification 1.1
- RoHS Compliant
|CTG-29341 – USB to DB9 Serial Adapter Cable|
|Maximum Distance:||150 Feet|
|Compatible Network Cable:||Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6|
|Transmitter Connectors:||One USB Type A Male and One RJ45 Female|
|Receiver Connectors:||One USB Type A Female and One RJ45 Female|
|CTG-29341||Pocket-Sized 150 Feet USB Superboost Signal Extender||0.41 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- Understanding USB Port Pinouts
- USB Cable FAQs
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!