Home Theater Mini-RGB Component Video Cable
Designed for home theater applications, our digital mini RGB Component Cables are ultra thin, flexible, and easily bendable.
- Each conductor has a 25 awg solid bare copper center
- 100% bonded foil shield coverage
- 95% tinned copper braid
- Gas injected foam polyethylene to ensure 75 Ω impedance
- UL rated
- CM rating
- PVC jacket
- Tested to 1GHz
The Home Theater Mini-RGB Component Video Cable is a 5 conductor - RG59/U coaxial cable and each conductor has 25 gauge solid bare copper center conductor for video, audio, and digital applications. With its 75 Ohm impedance standard, 100% bonded foil, and 95% tinned copper braiding shield, this 250 foot spool is utilized to create any desired lengths needed for your system installation. Tested to 1 GHz.
|Number of Conductors||5|
|Conductor||Solid bare copper|
|HTBC-RGB-5-250FT||Mini RGB Component Video Cable
(5 Component/Mini RG59/U 25 solid)
|250 ft||12 lbs||Black|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!