What's special about these cable routing straps?
- Hangs cable bundles from vertical racks without harming the cables' integrity
- Makes it possible to run multiple cables parallel to each other, but keeps them separate
- Use with copper and fiber optic cables
- Click for More Features
|VW6-S06-1BK||1" x 6"||Black|
|VW9-S09-1BK||1" x 9"||Black|
Call for other color options
|QUANTITY 1" x 6"||PRICE/UNIT||QUANTITY 1" x 9"||PRICE/UNIT|
|1 - 9||1 - 9|
|10 - 19||10 - 19|
|20 - 49||20 - 49|
|50 - 99||50 - 99|
|100 +||100 +|
The patented cable wrap suspension design locks the CableHanger® firmly onto a vertical post. The CableHangers® are easily released and re-tied, so adding, subtracting and replacing cables is a snap. Hook and Loop cable routing straps are gentle and will preserve the integrity of structured cabling and Fiber Optics.
- CableHanger® can be easily released and re-tied, so it's simple to add or remove cables
- Safe: made of plenum-rated black plastic
- Damaged data cables are a thing of the past.
- The cable hangers of plenum plastic are available in Black.
Hook, Loop - 100% Nylon
Pull-Tab - 100% Nylon
|Sizes||1" x 6", 1" x 9"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030