Mounted Head Cable Ties
The nylon cable tie is a weather resistant grade, enduring additional ultraviolet (UV) light. Zip ties of this grade are produced by incorporating stabilizers into the nylon resin. UV Stabilized Nylon cable ties are available only in black.
- Bundling and mounting accomplished with one product.
- Used to secure a cable bundle to another surface such as a communication rack, wall or ceiling
- UV Black Stabilized Nylon 6/6 is used in continuous or extended exposure to outdoor sunlight.
- Curved tip is easy to pick up from flat surfaces and allows faster initial threading to speed installation
- All our cable ties are UL Recognized.
Material Specifications Chart
| TENSILE STENGTH
DRY AS MOLDED
|12,000||94V-2||NA||1x10 Rads||Very Good||ASTM-D4066 PA181|
|12,000||94V-2||28||1x10 Rads||Poor||ASTM-D4066 PA111
FDA CFR 177.1500
|PART #||LENGTH||WIDTH||MIN. LOOP TENSILE||QUANTITY PER PACK||COLOR / Mil Specs||PRICE / PK|
|CTMH07-50LB-100||7"||0.18"||50 lbs||100 (UV Black, Natural)||Black: MS-3367-1-0
|CTMH14-120LB-100||14"||0.25"||120 lbs||100 (UV Black, Natural)||Black: MS-3367-2-0
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
- Big Office
- Small Office
Comments about 7 INCH 50 lb Mounted Head CABLE TIES (100 per pack):
Strong, hole big enough to use a screw not just a finishing nail.
- Primary use: