What's special about this wire management system?
- Positions and supports power, voice, data and video system cables
- Organizes and manages non-metallic sheath cables
- Comes with nails and self-tapping screws for installation on either wood or steel studs
- Gives you the flexibility to mount cables just about any way you need to
- UL-listed; NEMA and NEC compliant
- UNSPSC classified product: document 30211709
- Holds 0.06 - 0.5 inch diameter datacom cable, and 14/2 AWG to 10/3 AWG nonmetallic sheath cable
- Click for More Features
Please Note: This product ships in 1 week
|Part #||Description||Size Dimensions||Color||Box Quantity||Price per Box|
|CON-99534679||Cable Stacker - Plastic||2-7/8"||2-1/16"||1-1/4"||Natural||100|
The Cable Stacker is a polypropylene low-voltage cable management product for power, voice, data, and video systems. Mount the Cable Stacker on a wood or steel stud to position and support voice, datacom, or video cabling. Also suitable to organize and manage nonmetallic sheath cables. The Cable Stacker provides an easy, neat, and positive method to secure cables in any desired wire management position. Furnished with a nail for wood stud installation, or, uses #8 x 1/2" self-tapping sheet metal screws for steel stud installation. The Cable Stacker is a UL Listed Cable Harness, NMWH-43.
- NEMA Standard: FB-1
- UL File Number: E161206
- UNSPSC: 30211709
- Complies with NEC Articles 300-4(D) and 320.23(B)
- Holds datacom cable sizes from .06 inch to .50 inch Diameter
- Holds nonmetallic sheath cable from 14/2 AWG to 10/3 AWG
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030