What's special about this heavy duty cable cover?
- Protects 5 cables (up to 1.37" x 1.37" each) from pedestrians and motor vehicles
- No need to disconnect your cables; just open the hinged cover and drop them in
- T-connectors allow you to attach as many as you want for custom lengths
- Ideal for vehicle and foot traffic at sporting events, concerts, warehouses & many more applications
- Click for More Features
The Cable Cross is one of our best deals for heavy duty cable protection. It offers (5) 1.375" channels & up to 11,000 lbs. per axle load, easily competing with cable covers costing 20%+ more.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||CHANNEL SIZE (each)||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|ED-CC535||Cable Cross 5 Channel Cord Protector||37.5" L x 19.75" W x 2.125" H||1.375" H x 1.375" W||37 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- Bright orange cover is easy to spot to reduce risk of tripping
- 11,000 lb. per wheel load capacity easily handles most cars, trucks, and utility vehicles
|Dimensions||37.5" L x 19.75" W x 2.125" H
(95.25 x 50.16 x 5.39 cm)
|Channel Dimensions||1.375"H x 1.375"W
(3.49 x 3.49 cm)
|Center Channel Dimensions||1.375"H x 1.55"W
(3.49 x 3.93 cm)
|Load Capacity||11023 lbs. (5000 kg)|
|Weight||37 lbs (16.78 kg)|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Smart Cable Management for Schools and Universities
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this product does not have any accessories.
what would be the outdoor temperature tolerances?
- Thank you for your question. The temperature range for rubber is -75 ºF to 450 ºF.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030