What's special about this heavy duty cable cover?
- Protects 5 cables (up to 1.37" x 1.37" each) from pedestrians and motor vehicles
- No need to disconnect your cables; just open the hinged cover and drop them in
- T-connectors allow you to attach as many as you want for custom lengths
- Ideal for vehicle and foot traffic at sporting events, concerts, warehouses & many more applications
- Click for More Features
The Cable Cross is one of our best deals for heavy duty cable protection. It offers (5) 1.375" channels & up to 11,000 lbs. per axle load, easily competing with cable covers costing 20%+ more.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||CHANNEL SIZE (each)||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|ED-CC535||Cable Cross 5 Channel Cord Protector||37.5" L x 19.75" W x 2.125" H||1.375" H x 1.375" W||37 lbs|
- Bright orange cover is easy to spot to reduce risk of tripping
- 11,000 lb. per wheel load capacity easily handles most cars, trucks, and utility vehicles
|Dimensions||37.5" L x 19.75" W x 2.125" H
(95.25 x 50.16 x 5.39 cm)
|Channel Dimensions||1.375"H x 1.375"W
(3.49 x 3.49 cm)
|Center Channel Dimensions||1.375"H x 1.55"W
(3.49 x 3.93 cm)
|Load Capacity||11023 lbs. (5000 kg)|
|Weight||37 lbs (16.78 kg)|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Smart Cable Management for Schools and Universities
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this product does not have any accessories.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030