What's special about this aluminum cable carrier?
- Makes storing cables easy - just coil, wrap into cable strap, and clip carabiner to a shelf unit, wall hook, or other support
- Clips right onto your belt loop or tool belt, so you can keep extra cables handy no matter where you are on the jobsite
- Carabiner opens up to 1", so it can be fastened onto many different fixtures
- Click for More Features
With rugged aluminum carabiners for convenient clipping and extra-strong hook and loop straps that will stand up to 10,000 refastenings, the Cable Carrier system is a highly effective yet refreshingly simple way to both store and carry cables.
|PART #||SIZE||STRAP COLOR||PRICE|
|VW6-B6-1BK||1" x 6"||Black|
|VW6-B6-1GY||1" x 6"||Gray|
|VW9-B9-1BK||1" x 9"||Black|
The Cable Carrier snaps easily onto shelving units and wall hooks to store cables, or clips right onto belt loops or tool belts so you can tote along extra cables hands-free. Perfect for A/V professionals and lighting and camera techs who often need to replace cables at a moment's notice.
- Matte Black carabiner finish
- Your choice of Black or Gray cable strap
- The Cable Carrier attaches to a belt loop or tool belt
- Made from the best quality hook and loop material. It will last for 10,000 refastenings!
- Cable reel carriers are available in other colors and sizes. Please call us for availability
|Carabiner Size||3-1/8" (8 cm)|
|Carabiner Maximum Opening||1" (2.5 cm)|
|Carabiner Color||Matte Black or Matte Silver|
|Strap Color||Black or Gray|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
- Small Office
- Storage areas
Comments about RIPTIE 1X6 3.125 In. Aluminum Carabiner Black:
It is great to store your cables in your garage or other areas. You just hang the clip from a nail and voila, it is out of the way for good and easy to find. The best part, the kids won't be getting to it.