MaxBlox Solderless Audio and Video Connectors
Re-terminating cables used in high wear-and-tear applications can be labor-intensive, and replacing entire cables can be costly. These MaxBlox™ Solderless connectors from BTX® provide reliable terminations using only a screwdriver, so cables and connectors are easily replaced.
- DB9, HD15, and 3.5mm are available in female connectors, a great option for creating custom patch panels
- Two hoods for D-Sub connections available for varying applications:
- The Clamshell Hood is a full enclosure that provides maximum protection and strain relief
- The Half-Hood leaves the termination open for quick maintenance, and has reduced depth for easy integration into high-density situations
- Purchasing bulk cable and connectors separately and terminating them yourself greatly reduces the costs of custom-length cables
- Termination can be done after cables are routed, eliminating the problem of getting the connectors through entry points for clean hidden installs
|Connector Types||DB9, DB15, S-Video, RCA|
|Material||Plastic and Aluminum|
|Intended Use||VGA & UXGA signals|
|Insertion Loss||Male: 0.63db @ 100 MHz
0.71db for female @ 100MHz
|Return Loss||Male: 20.49db @ 100MHz
Female20.1db @ 100MHz
|Intended Use||RS-232 & RS-422|
|Cable Accomodation||0.125" to 0.500" OD|
|Strain Relief Tension||15 lbs for 0.125" OD cable
50 lbs for 0.500" OD cable
|Mounting||0.375" round hole without isolation washer
0.453" round hole with isolation washer
|Cable Accommodation||16-30 AWG|
|BTX-YD-RS232MX9F||DB9 Female Control Cable Kit: Includes 3ft 8-Pin Mini DIN cable, clamshell hood, and connector|
|BTX-TD-RS232MX9M||DB9 Male Control Cable Kit: Includes 3ft 8-Pin Mini DIN cable, clamshell hood, and connector|
|BTX-CA-MX35M||3.5mm Male Cable Mount|
|BTX-CA-MX35||3.5mm Female Panel Mount|
|BTX-MXRCA||RCA Female Panel Mount|
|BTX-CD-MX915H||Hood for MaxBlox D-Subs|
|BTX-CD-MX915HH||Half-Hood for MaxBlox D-Subs|
|BTX-TD-MXSD||Screwdriver for MaxBlox Series|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!