What's special about these solder-free connectors?
- Patented large terminal block design simplifies termination while maintaining a compact profile for reduced installation time and labor costs
- Allows the termination of HD15, DB9 and RCA, 3.5mm, and S-Video connections using only a screwdriver, enabling you to easily create custom-length VGA, serial, and 3.5mm audio cables
- Can be used to re-terminate cables with non-working connectors, saving a great deal on replacements and reducing downtime
- Ideal for A/V networks anywhere, especially mobile applications that may require fast repair in the field
- Click for More Features
Re-terminating cables used in high wear-and-tear applications can be labor-intensive, and replacing entire cables can be costly. These MaxBlox™ Solderless connectors from BTX® provide reliable terminations using only a screwdriver, so cables and connectors are easily replaced.
Please Note: These products ship 3-4 weeks from ordering
|BTX-YD-RS232MX9F||DB9 Female Control Cable Kit: Includes 3ft 8-Pin Mini DIN cable, clamshell hood, and connector|
|BTX-TD-RS232MX9M||DB9 Male Control Cable Kit: Includes 3ft 8-Pin Mini DIN cable, clamshell hood, and connector|
|BTX-CA-MX35M||3.5mm Male Cable Mount|
|BTX-CA-MX35||3.5mm Female Panel Mount|
|BTX-MXRCA||RCA Female Panel Mount|
|BTX-CD-MX915H||Hood for MaxBlox D-Subs|
|BTX-CD-MX915HH||Half-Hood for MaxBlox D-Subs|
|BTX-TD-MXSD||Screwdriver for MaxBlox Series|
- DB9, HD15, and 3.5mm are available in female connectors, a great option for creating custom patch panels
- Two hoods for D-Sub connections available for varying applications:
- The Clamshell Hood is a full enclosure that provides maximum protection and strain relief
- The Half-Hood leaves the termination open for quick maintenance, and has reduced depth for easy integration into high-density situations
- Purchasing bulk cable and connectors separately and terminating them yourself greatly reduces the costs of custom-length cables
- Termination can be done after cables are routed, eliminating the problem of getting the connectors through entry points for clean hidden installs
|Connector Types||DB9, DB15, S-Video, RCA|
|Material||Plastic and Aluminum|
|Intended Use||VGA & UXGA signals|
|Insertion Loss||Male: 0.63db @ 100 MHz
0.71db for female @ 100MHz
|Return Loss||Male: 20.49db @ 100MHz
Female20.1db @ 100MHz
|Intended Use||RS-232 & RS-422|
|Cable Accomodation||0.125" to 0.500" OD|
|Strain Relief Tension||15 lbs for 0.125" OD cable
50 lbs for 0.500" OD cable
|Mounting||0.375" round hole without isolation washer
0.453" round hole with isolation washer
|Cable Accommodation||16-30 AWG|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030