What's special about this labeling system?
- Vivid Back-Lighted display for easy viewing
- Automatically adds time/date from the built in clock to the label
- Uses a variety of tapes: 9/64", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" laminated "TZ" indoor/outdoor tape
- Click for More Features
The PT-2710 is designed for professional users in Office, Commercial and Industrial fields. The PT-2710 can be used by itself, or connected to a PC or Mac. The PT-2710 can address many key demands from labeler users. The PT-2710 has a huge (16 character x 3 lines) backlight display.
The PT-2710 label printer is out of stock,
but you can still buy some accessories at a special price
|BR-AD-24||Power Adapter for P-Touch|
The Time & Date can be displayed and printed and will print up to 7 lines, in 8 font sizes and 12 type styles. Over 100 different symbols and 19 frame styles are available and you can store 99 labels to memory. The PT-2710 comes with a deluxe carrying case, operates on the included AC adapter (included) or 8 AA batteries (optional), black and white laminated TZ tape, USB Interface cable, CD-ROM, User's Manual, and warranty.
- Raised keys for accurate typing
- A large 16 character x 3 line display
- Operates on the included AC adapter (included) or 8 AA batteries (optional)
|Tape Line:||TZ (laminated)|
|Tape Sizes:||9/64", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"|
|Print Resolution:||180 dpi|
|Max Print Height:||18.0mm / 0.71"|
|Display:||16 char x 3 line|
|Tape Cutter:||Auto (full cut only)|
|Power Source :||AC Adapter (included) or 8 AA Alkaline (optional)|
|# of Symbols:||121|
|Barcodes:||Standalone: Code 39, Code 128, EAN8, EAN13, EAN128, UPC-A, UPC-E, I-2/5 (ITF), CODABAR
And when Connected to PC: ISBN-2, ISBN-5, Laser Bar-Code, Postnet, QR Code
|Package Contents:||PT-2710, deluxe carrying case, AC adapter, starter black-on-white laminated TZ tape, USB interface cable, CD-ROM, User's Manual, and warranty card|
|Unit Dimensions:||7.06" x 9.75" x 2.82"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- LAN, Telephone Audio System Installation Require a Label Printer
- Which Type of DYMO Label is Right for my Application
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- How to Choose the Right Brother P-Touch Label Printer
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts