What's special about these vinyl labels?
- Constructed of Brady's B-580 vinyl material for both inside and outside use, allowing for greater versatility
- Backed with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive for permanent adhesion
- Withstands environmental extremes as well as grease, oil, and other industrial chemicals for ultimate durability
- Click for More Features
Brady's indoor/outdoor vinyl labels are ideal for labeling just about anything with the BMP71 Label Printer. These durable vinyl labels feature a permanent adhesive that holds to most clean, dry surfaces; both rough and smooth.
|BC-M71C-500-595||0.5"||50 ft||17 Vivid Colors Available - See Below|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
- Flexible vinyl material easily adheres to curved and textured labeling surfaces
- Available in 17 vivid colors for creating color coded labeling (Black, Blue, Brown, Clear, Green, Gold, Gray, Light Blue, Ochre, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Sky Blue, Tan, White, Yellow)
- Color array is compliant with OSHA color coding requirements
- On average lasts up to 5 years in outdoor conditions so that relabeling doesn't need to be re-done as often
- Available in 1/2", 1", and 2" widths for a variety of labeling applications
- 50ft length provides you with more than enough labels to complete most jobs, large or small
- Labels made of UV resistant materials to prevent fading in sunlight
- Withstand temperatures from 180°F to -40° F (82°C to -40°C) for use in extreme weather conditions
- Ideal for use on:
|Use||Brady-580 is used for Pipemarker, Arrow Tape, Warehouse Marking, Warning Panels and Safety Signs.|
|Special Properties||Permanent cold temperature applicable pressure sensitive acrylic|
|Substrate Type||Vinyl film|
|Standard Material Colors||White, red, yellow, green, blue, orange, black, gray, brown, gold, purple, clear.|
|Standard Legend Colors||Black, white, red, green, blue, and magenta|
|Thickness (PSTC-133)||Total: 0.042 in. (0.108mm)|
|Adhesive Properties||Adhesion to Steel (PSTC-101)
15 Minute Dwell (Avg.) -- 70 oz/in. (76.5 N/100mm)
Ultimate Dwell (72 Hrs.) (Avg.) --70 oz/in. (76.5 N/100mm)
Tack (ASTM D 2979) (Avg.) -- 800 g (8 N)
|Abrasion Resistance (Method 5306 of US Federal Test Method Std. No. 191A)||CS-10 wheels, 250 g wts.
The printed legend withstands up to 100 cycles.
|Gloss (ASTM D 523)||60° - 40 Gardner Units minimum|
|Minimum Application Temperature||0°F (-18°C)|
|Service Temperature||-40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)|
|Average Outdoor Durability||3-5 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color.) Ribbon and material UV resistance does not represent ribbon wear. A polyester overlaminate is recommended for harsh environments - long term exposure to wind and rain.|
|Shelf Life||1 year when stored at 70°F (21°C) and 40% to 50% R.H.|
|REAGENT||7 DAY IMMERSION||DIP TEST||RUB TEST|
|10% Sulfuric Acid||NE||NE||NE|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone||F||F||F|
|ASTM #3 Oil||NE||NE||NE|
|SAE 20 Oil||NE||NE||NE|
|Glacial Acetic Acid||F||F||F|
|5% Acetic Acid||NE||NE||NE|
NE = No Effect
NT = Not Tested
F = Failed (affected Sample)
7 Day Immersion: Immersed in reagent for 7 days.
Dip Test: Five 10 minute dips in reagent with 30 minute recovery.
Rub Test: Rubbed sample for 1 minute with swab soaked in reagent.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fun Facts About the History of Brady
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- LAN, Telephone and Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030