What's special about this desk organizer?
- The most functional desk and cable organizer ever with a minimalist, clean design
- Angled position allows additional airflow under and around laptop
- Rubber pad creates a non slip surface for your laptop and small devices
- Holds laptop keyboard at an ergonomic angle to reduce stress on your wrists
- Internal USB hub allows you to connect up to 4 USB devices at once
- Click for More Features
SpaceStation desk organizer is ideal for use with just about any laptop. The rubber padded top provides a non slip resting surface for your laptop and holds it at an ergonomic angle. This desk organizer set has an extended design and internal coiling pins to organize and conceal cables as well as a 4-port USB hub to attach multiple devices.
|BD-SS-01||SpaceStation Laptop Dock Organizer||3 lbs||24.5" x 4.25" x 1.75"||White|
- Molded coiling pins are built in to provide maximum cable management capacity
- An accessory rail is on the rear of the SpaceStation that acts as a business card slot and keeps a page holder firmly attached
- The extended design allows you to place items on either side of your laptop for easy reach
- Laptop can be placed offset or centered for your convenience
- SpaceStation with 4-port USB hub
- 5 volt wall adapter
- Page holder
|Weight :||3 lbs|
|Dimensions :||24.5" W x 4.25" D x 1.75" H|
|Package Contents :||SpaceStation with 4-port USB hub
5 volt wall adapter
An extended desk organizer for laptop users with internal coiling pins conceals all the cords that usually sprawl over the desk. HOVERING just 5mm above the desk, cords are free to enter or exit the hub at any point – on the side to connect a scanner, the front for an iPod, the back for a laptop or camera. An internal 4-PORT USB HUB will keep all peripherals connected. One USB plug exits the station right where needed to connect a laptop. Just tip the front of the SpaceStation up to access the hub and cords.
The RUBBER PAD is the place to rest a laptop, raising the back to create an ergonomic keyboard angle and allowing airflow underneath. It is also a surface for placing a phone, and daily accessories for easy access. A rear ACCESSORY RAIL acts as a great business card slot and sports a handy page holder to keep all the paper you want standing upright next to your laptop for easy reference. The EXTENDED DESIGN will bring the cords to their accessories on the left or right side of the laptop. The computer may be placed centered or offset leaving space for a full letter sized page and other accessories.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Make a Cable Snake
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030