What makes this tool kit so special?
- The kit has all the essential tools and accessories you need to install and service call centers as well as connections for the delivery of VoIP (voice over internet protocol).
- The kit includes tools for splicing, cutting, stripping, punching down RJ-11, RJ-12, and RJ-45 cables.
- A staple gun and crown staples for fastening low-voltage wiring are also included.
- Offers convenient storage with 14 pocket nylon tote bag, and a tray for organizing connectors, ties, and other small items.
- Double Diamond Protection for 1 year
- Click for More Features
|BB-FT179A||Voice/Data Tool Kit||14" W x 22" D x 10" H||13 lbs|
- Wrench/stripper has 3/8" and 7/16" hex sockets for accessing panels, and strips PVC insulation and jackets from 22/4 and 24/4 telephone cable.
- Crimping tool works on 28-24 AWG phone and data cable with 6-position RJ-11/RJ-12 connectors and 8-position RJ-45 connectors.
- Multipurpose cable stripper has a thumbscrew-adjustable blade for use with various types of cable, including:
- 4-, 6- and 8-conductor flat satin cables
- 25-pair data and phone cables
- 4-, 6-, and 8-conductor twisted-pair cables
- 6-way adapter for connecting equipment and telephone test sets to phone and data lines.
- The pen-size pocket probe and pick allows to pull wire and enable easy removal of debris from terminal panels and telephone blocks.
- Punch-down tool features:
- Spring-compression impact for cutting and terminating wire
- Reversible Type 110/66 blades that twist and lock into place
- Cable splicer kit
- Knife for skinning, stripping, and splicing
- 5"L nickel-plated Electrician's scissors
- Leather sheath for skinning knife and scissors
- Staple gun with (85) T25 staples
- 1000-pack of crown staples for T25 and T2025, 9/16"
- Connector crimping pliers with side cutter
- Punch-down impact tool with Type 110 and Type 66 reversible blades
- Pocket probe and pick
- Cable stripper for UTP/STP/flat satin cables
- Crimping tool for RJ-11/RJ-12/RJ-45 connectors
- Can wrench/stripper for 22/4 and 24/4 wire, with 3/8"-7/16" hex sockets
- 6-way modular adapter for tip/ring voice applications
- Luggage tag
- Tool bag, 16.9"H x 9"W x 12"D
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030