Black Box VoIP Tool Kit
- Wrench/stripper has 3/8" and 7/16" hex sockets for accessing panels, and strips PVC insulation and jackets from 22/4 and 24/4 telephone cable.
- Crimping tool works on 28-24 AWG phone and data cable with 6-position RJ-11/RJ-12 connectors and 8-position RJ-45 connectors.
- Multipurpose cable stripper has a thumbscrew-adjustable blade for use with various types of cable, including:
- 4-, 6- and 8-conductor flat satin cables
- 25-pair data and phone cables
- 4-, 6-, and 8-conductor twisted-pair cables
- 6-way adapter for connecting equipment and telephone test sets to phone and data lines.
- The pen-size pocket probe and pick allows to pull wire and enable easy removal of debris from terminal panels and telephone blocks.
- Punch-down tool features:
- Spring-compression impact for cutting and terminating wire
- Reversible Type 110/66 blades that twist and lock into place
- Cable splicer kit
- Knife for skinning, stripping, and splicing
- 5"L nickel-plated Electrician's scissors
- Leather sheath for skinning knife and scissors
- Staple gun with (85) T25 staples
- 1000-pack of crown staples for T25 and T2025, 9/16"
- Connector crimping pliers with side cutter
- Punch-down impact tool with Type 110 and Type 66 reversible blades
- Pocket probe and pick
- Cable stripper for UTP/STP/flat satin cables
- Crimping tool for RJ-11/RJ-12/RJ-45 connectors
- Can wrench/stripper for 22/4 and 24/4 wire, with 3/8"-7/16" hex sockets
- 6-way modular adapter for tip/ring voice applications
- Luggage tag
- Tool bag, 16.9"H x 9"W x 12"D
|BB-FT179A||Voice/Data Tool Kit||14" W x 22" D x 10" H||13 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!