What's special about this VGA extender?
- Extends VGA and audio up to 500' (152.4 m) on CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable
- Ideal for multimedia exhibits, retail, trade shows, and places of worship, where sound is important
- Versatility of units upport two monitors or two monitors with speakers
- Each extender consists of a local and remote unit to provide multiple control options
- Double Diamond Warranty for 1 year
- Click for More Features
These VGA extenders from Black Box allow you to use standard twisted pair cable to transmit video and audio signals over 500 feet. The extenders support video resolutions up to 1024 x 768 and provide optimal signal clarity. They are ideal for broadcasting video and audio content from a PC in schools, hospitals, retail locations, and more.
|BB-AC555A||VGA Extender||0.4 lb||0.6" H x 4.1" W x 2.3" D|
|BB-AC556A-R2||VGA Extender with Audio||0.4 lb||0.6" H x 4.1" W x 2.3" D|
- Available with or without audio for multiple applications
- Fine tune the picture with an equalization (gain) control on the remote unit.
- This unit has a simple and functional design. The local unit (transmitter) duplicates the input VGA signal and transmits it through CAT5 cable to the remote unit (receiver), which then broadcasts the signal to two VGA outputs with audio.
- Works with Cat5 solid-conductor cable / VGA baluns
- Local unit
- Remote unit
- 6' VGA M/F cable
- 6' VGA M/M audio cable
- (2) Power supplies
- (2) Power cords
|Maximum Distance :||500' (152.4m)|
|Maximum Resolution :||1024 x 768 pixels|
|User Controls :||Equalizer selector switch|
|Connectors :||Local unit : HD 15 M in, RJ-45 F in, 5 VDC in, stereo audio in, (2) HD 15 F out, (2) stereo audio out|
|Remote unit : RJ-45 F, 5 VDC in, (2) HD 15 F out, (2) stereo audio out|
|Indicators :||On each local and remote unit : power, active|
|External Power :||Input : 120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Output : 5 VDC, 600 mA|
|Size :||Each unit : 0.6" H x 4.1" W x 2.3" D (1.5 x 10.4 x 5.8 cm)|
|Weight :||Each unit : 0.4 lb (0.2 kg)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030