What's special about Black Box USB Hubs?
- Allows you to connect up to 4 or 7 peripheral devices, to one host computer at a time
- Backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices, so you don’t loose prior investments.
- Green LED indicators display self-power for each port and one red LED indicator keeps you informed about the power supply's status
- Click for More Features
The Black Box 4-port and 7-port USB 2.0 Hubs are the easy way to allow you to connect up to 4 or 7 peripheral devices, such as scanners, digital cameras, and removable drives, to one host computer.
|BB-IC147A-R3||USB 2.0 4-Port Hub||0.5" H x 1.4" W x 3.3" D||1.6 lbs|
|BB-IC148A||USB 2.0 7-Port Hub||0.6" H x 4.5" W x 2.4" D||2.3 lbs|
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 technology to accomodate most systems
- Ideal for connecting scanners, digital cameras, removable drives, and more
- You can choose from a 4-port of 7-port hub to suit your needs
- Compatible with Windows® 98/Me/XP and Windows 2000. Also compatible with Mac® OS 8.6 or higher.
- Independent downstream ports support data transfer rates of 1.5, 12, and 480 Mbps.
- Each includes (1) USB mini Type B male to USB Type A male cable.
- 1 year Double Diamond Protection
Since many older computers do not have USB connectors onboard and most newer computers come with only one or two USB ports, USB hubs are used to connect additional USB peripherals. Universal Serial Bus (USB) technology doesn’t require any IRQs, so you can attach more peripheral devices to the system, eliminating IRQ conflicts.
The USB 2.0 Hub complies with the USB 2.0 standard and provides data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps. It’s faster, more efficient, and more capable than its predecessor, USB 1.1. Also, it’s backward-compatible, so you don’t lose your prior investment in USB 1.1 peripherals.
|Maximum Distance||15 ft. (4.5m)|
|Connectors||IC147A-R2: (4) USB Type A F, (1) USB Mini Type B F|
|IC148A: (7) USB Type A F, (1) USB Mini Type B F|
|Indicators||(5) or (8) LEDs: (4) or (7) green for self-power for each port, (1) red for power supply|
|Data Transfer Rate||Up to 480Mbps USB 2.0|
|Form Factor||External Hot-pluggable|
|Compatibility||Plug and Play|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Macintosh OS 8.6 or higher|
|Certifications and Standards||CE Part 15 FCC Class B|
|Power||USB interface and external power supply: Input: 120 VAC, 0.4 amps, 47-63 Hz Output: 6 VDC, 3.5 amps|
|Frequency||47 Hz to 63 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||5°C (41°F) to 40°C (104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)|
|Size||IC147A-R2: 0.5" H x 1.4" W x 3.3" D (1.3 x 3.6 x 8.4 cm)|
|IC148A: 0.6" H x 4.5" W x 2.4" D (1.5 x 11.4 x 6.1 cm)|
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Residential Network Installations
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030