Black Box Universal Flat Pack Cabinet
Black Box's innovative design strikes again with this high quality, economically priced flat-pack cabinet. The complete server enclosure comes with everything you will need to simply set up and take down whenever the situation demands. Shipped in a flat package, which allows for easier transporting and even storage when the cabinet is not in use.
- Weight capacity of up to 1320 lbs to hold all of your rack mountable equipment
- Constructed of 16 AWG steel, this cabinet will be sure to stand up to the test of time
- Up to 42 RMS to allow for cable management, KVM switches, rackmount shelves and more
- Frame assembly can accommodate various server sizes, allowing you to use the enclosure for almost any application
- Front door features safety glass, which enables you to monitor or view equipment while the door is closed and secure
- Vented top panel can be paired with rackmountable fans to help protect your devices for damage due to overheating
- All doors utilize a quick release mechanism that allows for easy and quick access to your patch panels, switches and more
- Comes with standard 19” M6 rails that are marked at 1U increments to properly align your 19" equipment
- Utilizes leveling feet and casters to make this both a permanent and/or a moveable solution
- Features a grounding wire to protect your networking devices from damaging power surges
- Color: Black
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Frame with (6) horizontal rails and (4) vertical rails
- Locking glass front door
- Locking vented rear door
- Plain top panel
- (2) locking side panels
- Grounding wire
- (4) Leveling feet and casters
Great for network technicians who need to consistently order cabinets for each and every job. Now you can order them in advance, store them at your location, and easily transport them to the job. This eliminates the need to postpone jobs because of material lead times.
NOTE: When ordering your server from the manufacturer, be sure to specify that you need rackmounting hardware.
NOTE: The cabinet ships unassembled in flat-pack boxes.
|Size||Interior: 35"D (88.9 cm)
Exterior: 80"H x 24"W x 38"D (203.2 x 60.9 x 96.5 cm)
|Rack Space (RMS)||45U|
|Weight||232 lbs. (105.2 kg)|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|BB-RMT3200A||Universal Flat Pack Cabinet||80"H x 24"W x 38"D
(203.2 x 60.9 x 96.5 cm)
|up to 1320 lbs||232 lbs. (105.2 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!