Black Box Universal Video/Stereo Audio Fiber Extender
The Black Box Universal Video/Stereo Audio Fiber Extender enables you to only use one fiber signal to transmit one video signal and two audio signals. This cable ensures that the audio or video you send is protected from electromagnetic interference, and with its easy installation it will need no adjustments.
- The Universal Fiber Extender works with both multimode for distances up to 1.2 miles (2 km), and single-mode fiber for transmissions of more than 35 miles (37.2 mi. [60 km])
- Eliminates the need for using of three bulky coax cables and two shielded twisted-pair cables
- Works with five video formats for greater versatility in any audio/video application including:
- Composite video
- Component video
- 480p HDTV
- Progressive Scan DVD
- Ideal for applications and professional audio/video applications:
- Analog TV video equipment
- Computer monitors
- DVD players
- HDTVs applications
- POS displays
- security systems
- public information systems
- 3-year Double Diamond Protection
Both the transmitter and the receiver include:
- 12-ft. (3.6-m) Composite video cable, BNC/BNC
- 6-ft. (1.8-m) S-Video cable, 4-pin mini DIN male to (2) BNC
- 10-ft. (3.0-m) Component video cable, (3) BNC to (3) RCA plugs
- 10-ft. (3.0-m) stereo audio cable, (4) tin-lead-shielded twisted pairs to (2) RCA plugs
- BNC female to RCA male adapter
- Universal power supply
|Audio Bandwidth||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum Distance||1310-nm multi-mode: 2 km (1.2 mi.)|
|1310-nm single-mode: 60 km (37.2 mi.)|
|Video Bandwidth||Luma/chroma: 14 MHz / 7 MHz, -3 dB|
|Video Formats||Y-Pb-Pr, Y-Cb-Cr, YUV, and Y/R-Y/B-Y, Composite, S-Video|
|Connectors||Video: (3) BNC|
|Audio: (1) screw terminal block|
|Fiber: (1) ST|
|Power: (1) terminal block|
|Indicators||LEDs: Power, Video, Audio|
|Operating Temperature||95°F to 167°F (35°C to 75°C)|
|Power||100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz, auto-sensing, external|
|Size||1"H x 5.5" W x 8"D (2.5 x 14 x 20.3 cm)|
|BB-AC300A-TX||Video/Stereo Audio Fiber Extender - Transmitter||1" H x 5.5" W x 8" D (2.5 x 14 x 20.3 cm)||0.7 lbs|
|BB-AC300A-RX||Video/Stereo Audio Fiber Extender - Receiver||1" H x 5.5" W x 8" D (2.5 x 14 x 20.3 cm)||0.7 lbs|
NOTE: Both a transmitter and receiver are required for operation.
No Manuals Available.
DOUBLE DIAMOND WARRANTY -
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!